The Ultimate GETAWAY Review, Written by a Teen | Food Pics, Ship Tour, Etc. (8/23-30)

hscruiser

I'm thrilled to be able to share my recent experience on Norwegian Getaway's 8/23 - 8/30 cruise. This is a full photo review, but I've done it a little differently: the review is posted day-by-day on a website I created in the interest of organization and readability. If you have any questions or just want to comment or discuss something, go ahead and post back on this thread.

This was a labor of love, and I certainly hope you enjoy it!

http://norwegiangetaway.weebly.com/

Again, I'd appreciate to hear any question or comments you may have! :)

I'm thrilled to be able to share my recent experience on Norwegian Getaway's 8/23 - 8/30 cruise. This is a full photo review, but I've done it a little differently: the review is posted day-by-day on a website I created in the interest of organization and readability. If you have any questions or just want to comment or discuss something, go ahead and post back on this thread.

VERY nice - excellent photos.

Edited by happy cruzin

Wow...don't know what happened to my first post - but let's try again.

VERY nice - excellent photos. the food photos - helped decided some of my choices for February. So out of ALL your meals LeBistro was your favorite??

Thanks do much for sharing your experience!! ;) :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by happy cruzin

I do think that NCL's marketing department need to take a look at your website and 'make you an offer'.

Cracking job - well done!

Excellent work - especially from a "teen" as he calls himself! ;) :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by happy cruzin

This is an excellent and very helpful review. I like your writing style and your in depth reporting. Your pictures are taken from very helpful vantage points. I look forward to following your writing in the future.

You should get paid to do this type of writing, you do a much better job than the CNN or USA today cruise reviews, although they probably would not be willing to pay for your excellent long form reporting.

Best wishes and happy sailing!

This might be my favorite Getaway review ever. It covers so many highlights without being too wordy. I love the use of the website. It allows your review to be separated and organized without being constantly interrupted by nonsense posts that the reader must navigate. Perfect! I look forward to reading more of your work. I'm sure your parents are proud.

Loved your review. Probably my "favorite" picture was of the nearly empty Albany airport. After spending several hours in the FLL airport earlier this year, it made me realize how good we have it in Albany -- at least we have a few places to eat before we catch a plane!

We're doing the Epic again next year, but I know the Getaway is in our future.