Question about Soda Package

atdahop

In the buffet, any of the wait staff can get you a soda. Same in the Dining Room. Just ask the waiter or his assistant. The roving bar staff in the lounges will do it as well. Or you can just walk up to any bar and get a soda. A sticker will be put on your cruise card when you purchase either of the soda packages. Just show the card when you order a soda, it's that simple.

Edited by Jasperdo

In the mornings at breakfast time, the bars in the MDR kitchen and the bars at the pool (next to Horizon Court) are open, so you can get soda at these places/times. You can also get a 'breakfast soda' at the bar next to the International Cafe most mornings.

(Can you tell that sometimes In like a morning soda? I don't eat breakfast, so it doesn't interfere with my 'meal'.)

At lunchtime, most bars are open all over the ship and there is no problem finding a soda.

The last information I have says $5.18/day for the unlimited soda package. No mocktails, floats, etc. Not bad considering how much I drink! HAHA! I saw a drink calculator on this forum and if memory serves me correctly cokes are $2.50 and then you have to add the 15% gratuity.

Edited by DentoAlaska

If you get the package can you get soda in the buffet for breakfast and lunch? What about the dining room or do you need to stop at a bar to get the drinks?

Lunch, no problem.

Breakfast can be more of a nuisance. I usually just get a soda

at a bar on the way to breakfast.

Especially in the dining room, they usually don't have soda available

for breakfast. They will get it for you, but there is often a delay as

they have to run somewhere for it.

Breakfast in the lido is usually not a problem.

The last information I have says $5.18/day for the unlimited soda package. No mocktails, floats, etc. Not bad considering how much I drink! HAHA! I saw a drink calculator on this forum and if memory serves me correctly cokes are $2.50 and then you have to add the 15% gratuity.

isn't there a soda pkg that DOES include the mocktails and all?

yes. according to the Princess website it it the Unlimited Soda & More Package. 8.05 a day Right there on the web site.

Keep in mind that while the Unlimited package (or UKP, as it used to be) does include mocktails (and milkshakes and hot chocolate and juices) it does not include *all*. It does not include specialty coffees or teas, bottled water or canned soda. It does not include energy drinks like Red Bull.

I have a question about the UKP, I know the sodas with it are fountain drinks but can you use it for the canned drinks in your fridge?

Nope, no canned drinks (under the package) under any circumstances. On Celebrity you get cans of soda, but the package is more expensive.

On Princess you can get cans of soda in your fridge for free in a suite, or if you are Elite, as part of your minibar setup.

Edited by helenb