Best Diining in Allure for Breakfast and Lunch

pajazz28

I keep reading nightmares about breakfast and lunch in the windjammer on the Allure. We general eat most of our meal in the MDR we like it better but with so many other option on Allure, can you share your favorite spots for breakfast and lunch and your favorite foods there, thanks?

I enjoyed the Solarium for breakfast because it was a little healthier, but still another choice. Johnny Rockets is a good choice for a "typical bacon and eggs "style breakfast. I ate several lunches at Park Café. Their made to order salads are wonderful and of course there is always the infamous roast beef sandwich .

We really enjoyed the Solarium Café for breakfast. They had some very nice choices in there. And it was usually not crowded earlier in the morning. Just a word of warning, avoid the turkey bacon at all costs. I have never tasted anything like that stuff in my life and hope I never do again!

Had great breakfast meal at both Johnny Rockets and Wipe out cafe.

Enjoyed the fresh cooked eggs.

For lunch we enjoy Park Cafe, and if you get there early enough the wind jammer is not too bad.

Sea Ya

Heard the MDR is nice, but never made it there.

Sea Ya

Park Café is my favorite for both breakfast, lunch and snacks when open. Next comes Solarium and Wipeout cafes for breakfast only. Love Wipeout for freshly made omelets.

I like the MDR on sea days for the "Tutti" salad bar.