paid in full

Disneycruisers

Did you just pay in full early or are you past the final payment date now?

We are wondering the same thing. We just booked a last minute a few days ago so we had no choice but to pay in full right away. We booked directly on Princess if that makes a difference?

If there's a drop within the next four days, yes... if you're after final payment, then the odds are much smaller since sales after final payment are usually for new bookings only.

You can call Princess or your TA. Just be prepared to hear "no."

Yes, that was the reason for my query posted above. It can make a very big difference whether it is before or after final payment date. We just passed final payment date for our upcoming Mexico cruise so I am NOT going to look for price drops now. It would just serve to make me more crazy than I already am. :rolleyes:

When I finally retire we will likely start watching for the price drops after final payment is due and try to book some of the great deals that pop up then but, as long as we have to work, we simply don't have the flexibility to take advantage of those deals.

We haven't retired and still look for last-minute bargains. It helps if you can be patient and not have your heart set on a particular cruise. For instance, we booked our August cruise on the CB six weeks before it. I had been watching prices of a few different cruises. The big reason we went on the CB instead of the other options was affordable airfare. We could not get a reasonably priced airline ticket for the other cruises. Our March cruise on the Ruby I booked just four weeks before it left.

We have been paid in full for our upcoming cruise since August, (past 4 days for sure) as of today the price difference was a total of 100.00, we did not get a refund but we got 150.00 OCB which I think is much better, that's 75.00 PP. they will do something for you.

This 4 day thing has nothing to do with it. some people just post to post.

have a good cruise and enjoy! good luck

Edited by Mycruises62