Jewel,ofmthe seas. Lobster night

codyboy

It will be on the 2nd formal night, assuming this is a 7 nighter. Lobstertail isn't served on the shorter cruises.

Lobster is served on all cruises sailing out of North America of 5 nights or longer.

On our 5 night cruises it was served on night 4 or 5 and on the cruises that have 2 formal nights it will be served on the second formal night.

I was on the Jewel in April and lobster night was not on formal night it was the 6th night, the night after formal night. I thought it strange so they may have gone back to 2nd formal night for lobster.

That's similar to what they did on our 5 night cruise. At Christmas it was on night 4. In March they switched it to night 5. They said too many people were complaining about it being on a port day and missing it is they switched it to the sea day.

Hi. Does anyone know which night usually is lobester for dinner in the dining room. We go at early time on jewel of the seas. Oct 25:)

You're going too? We should do a roll call to see who else is going as well! Not sure if many know about CC but we could try?

I'm excited! It's been 4 years since we've cruised!

another deaf cruise cruiser! I have noticed a couple of you popping up. The Oct 25th sailing is an all deaf cruise on Jewel of the Seas. When you go to the dining room the first time, you can ask your waiter what time they will be serving the lobster. They can tell you what night it will be.

Have a great cruise!

Ha...smile. I'm a CODA/interpreter and my partner is deaf :D We seriously considered going. We went on the deaf cruise 2007 (Freedom of the Seas). We had an awesome time. We know Tab from Passage Travel ;)

We considered going on the Oct 25th cruise but it was so much more expensive and we JUST visited those islands two years ago. Exact same itinerary. It is beautiful by the way! We are actually sailing on November 1st....same ship...so we'll see you guys when you get off.

Sarah, small world! We were also on the 2007 all deaf cruise as well! I don't recall going to Curaçao in 2007 as I think that's a new port. I need to figure out how to get to the beach cheaply for my family there as I've heard the reaches are beautiful!

So sorry you're not coming on the one we are, but I understand. I've also heard that this is the last all deaf cruise but who knows?!

Any suggestions for Curaçao? I think Aruba and Curaçao are the only ports were really interested in doing stuff in. My kids will be 16, 10, 9, 5, and 3.

the 2007 cruise was western caribbean, not southern caribbean so all different stops.

We went on a walking tour of Curaçao, not sure it would work for young kinds, but it was interesting. Have you checked out the Ports of Call boards here?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81

You might be able to find more info there. We aren't able to go on tours at every stop either. We are going on two tours for sure (we are visiting St. Thomas, St. Croix, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Grenada). Hopefully you can find something on those boards

I was on the Jewel in April and lobster night was not on formal night it was the 6th night, the night after formal night. I thought it strange so they may have gone back to 2nd formal night for lobster.

We were on Jewel in March and it was the same for us.