Oasis - Seafood Shack

The last info a few months ago was that Seafood Shack was going to be replaced with Margaritaville during drydock. However, then the rumor was that the contract with Margaritaville fell trough. So, while the speculation is still there that Seafood Shack will be replaced, no one knows yet what it will be replaced with yet. There will be lots of people doing Live From's with the TA next month after drydock, so you'll get a real, concrete answer then! TA starts Oct 14.

Personally - change it out!! At least give us Rita's Cantina if nothing else. SS was not good, and on our last Oasis sailing, it was a virtual ghost town. (Aug 16, 2014).

I will be sailing on the Oasis in Feb. 2015 and was wondering if the Seafood Shack was going to be replaced by something else before my cruise. If it will still be onboard in Feb. 2015, is the food any good? Thank!

I would like to have seen a higher end seafood restaurant added during the dry dock. Not a Sushi Bar, etc. It would have been great in Central Park. Just take out the Coach store that hardly anyone is in.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I would like to have seen a higher end seafood restaurant added during the dry dock. Not a Sushi Bar, etc. It would have been great in Central Park. Just take out the Coach store that hardly anyone is in.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I agree. The coach store is so useless.

I am waiting to hear myself. We will be on the Oasis in May. I like the idea of a seafood restaurant, but not if it's not good. Joe's Crabshack would be good, but that one has not been mentioned in the rumors. Maybe I should start a new one, LOL? We never went to Rita's on the Allure, but that had mixed reviews, too.

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

Not a fan of the Seafood Shack, Rita's Cantina or the Coach Store...anything else might be better at this point...

However Rita's CrabShack on the Radiance wasn't bad and a nice option in Alaska.

This might be foreshadowing of what their plans are for both Allure and Oasis (pure speculation on my part)

Maybe they could put a Sabor in that area. It is getting rave reviews on Navigator.

Like I said in my previous post we are just off the Oasis and rumor is also that Sabor is replacing the Solarium restaurant at night. I heard it is awesome.

Maybe they could put a Sabor in that area. It is getting rave reviews on Navigator.

Can't wait to hear all the Oasis updates. Really curious to hear what they are doing with the Concierge Lounge - lots of rumors on that one.

That's what I was thinking. Put a Sabor in there.

Since Oasis is going to Dynamic Dining, wouldn't that spot be turned into one of the dynamic dining restaurants?

I doubt if they would replace a pay restaurant with a complimentary restaurant. Besides, it has already been confirmed by an e-mail from RCI posted on one of these threads (there are several I am following, so I am not really sure where it is!:confused:) that the DD will be on the three levels of the MDR. They will be American Icon, The Grande and Silk. It looks as if those are the three Oasis will be getting. Chic and possibly Coastal Kitchen (for suites) will be limited to the Quantum Class. But as we all know, anything can change!