-Half Moon Cay

-St Thomas

-San Juan, PR

-Grand Turk

-Miami

I would like to::)

-Play mini golf

-Enter a trivia contest

This will be our first cruise in many years without a balcony (smoking issue) so I'll probably be spending a lot more time out of the cabin and on the open deck. I too love to order room service and watch a movie. I plan to relax a lot, this is our retirement cruise after all.

DominoD, if you haven't already, you will like San Juan. :) I had been there several years ago, then we cruise again. This time we were fortunately able to be there longer, and one of the crew men took us (we did a LOT of walking:)) around, and we didn't get back until around 9:00PM, which was good that he was with us, since it was dark.

DominoD, if you haven't already, you will like San Juan. :) I had been there several years ago, then we cruise again. This time we were fortunately able to be there longer, and one of the crew men took us (we did a LOT of walking:)) around, and we didn't get back until around 9:00PM, which was good that he was with us, since it was dark.

Beshears, I can't wait. Inside of 60 days now!

Let's see - I've been on 4 or 5 Carnival cruises and have never done the Steakhouse so that is on my list for sure. Will also get the Cheers package, try Guy's Burgers, and check out the Serenity area. Oh, and do seaday brunch on my only seaday.

Susan

• 1 year later...
I am traveling solo and have made reservations for the Chef's Table one night.

Awesome!!!

I am taking my 10th cruise in a month and it will be my first without my husband. So this is my first girls only cruise!

I am not sure if my friends are into the Chef's Table but we did it for the first time in September. It was the best experience I ever had on a cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

It was just mentioned that someone was going to swim with the dolphins and their grandsons, which is great. I just got back from Florida on Sunday, and was not crusing, but from our 14th floor condo, as well as on the boat, we seen several dolphins, which was really nice.

We will be doing 4 nights going to the Bahamas on November 2nd. I would appreciate ANY feedback on the Sensation.

Last December, I was on a 3 day Bahama cruise on Sensation. It was my first cruise (not counting the Carnival cruise we took when I was 7 lol) and we had a BLAST. It was for my birthday, I went with my mom and two of my best friends. I can see the Sensation being disappointing to someone who has done a lot of cruise research, or been on some of the nicer ships, but as this will be her first, I think it will be a great time. IMO, at least 75% of a vacation experience has to do with the company anyway ;)

EDIT: Just realized I'm an idiot and didn't see that you've already gotten home from this cruise! Hope you had a good time.

Edited by Knight93

This is going to be a special cruise for my family. It is my best friends destination wedding (after living with the love of her life for the last 21 years-lol), and since she doesn't have any family she asked if any of my family would want to come?

My Mom is 78 and has had a truly hard life. Supported me, my sister and my deadbeat drunken abusive cheating father (dead now) on her minimum wage job by herself. I could never figure out how she managed financially, but we always had food, clothes, a warm house, presents at birthdays and Christmas and unconditional love.

She has not been on a vacation in 54 years, so my sister and I paid for her cruise and flight.

So in addition to my Mom, we have my Sister, awesome brother in law and best friends and their daughter, my husband, our 2 girls (age 16 and 11) and a few other friend that were able to attend the wedding.

SUPER excited to have everyone I love in this world on the same ship

88 DAYS and I get to watch my Mom chill out on a chaise lounge, with tropical drink in hand in the middle of the gorgeous blue Caribbean- that will be the best thing I have EVER done on a cruise