What time of the year is the price lowest for Oasis and Allure?

molole

I've found that Sept-Christmas (minus any holiday weeks of course), tend to be cheapest for caribbean vacations in general. It may be too close now to get a good deal if those weeks have been selling well though. How far out are you looking to book. Doing a quick search there are plenty of weeks towards the end of 2015 and beginning of 2016 with prices that are under $1000 for a balcony.

Hurricane season, but after the kids go back to school. For this reason I have taken my kids out of school for a week for the past 4 years that we have cruised on the Oasis and Allure in late September and early October.

Our family of 4 pays about $3200 total, and I am pretty sure that includes gratuities since we do MTD.

Hurricane season, but after the kids go back to school. For this reason I have taken my kids out of school for a week for the past 4 years that we have cruised on the Oasis and Allure in late September and early October.

Our family of 4 pays about $3200 total, and I am pretty sure that includes gratuities since we do MTD.

You take your kids out of school for a full week, just a few weeks after school starts, to save a few hundred dollars?

ATTENTION PARENTS WHO MIGHT BE CONSIDERING SUCH AN OPTION: DON'T

Just a little advice from a teacher. Only the most exceptional students can miss 10% of the first quarter of the year without some negative impact on their learning and grades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sailed last December, $875 per person taxes and port fees included Oceanview Balcony. That was before our Diamond balcony discount.

Was that with a Florida resident discount?. That is the best I've heard so far for an OV balcony We sailed last year in a B1 $1650 ( including taxes tips and ins.) total after balcony discount.

You take your kids out of school for a full week, just a few weeks after school starts, to save a few hundred dollars?

Just a little advice from a teacher. Only the most exceptional students can miss 10% of the first quarter of the year without some negative impact on their learning and grades.

Do you think this applies to all ages? I homeschool, so I am not sure how things work in schools, but we do a lot of review the first few weeks of school. Is that the case for you?

The lowest prices are usually the last week of August, Sept, the frist two weeks after Thanksgiving and the first week in January

Correct , these are the cheapest times with Mid September the cheapest by $50.00 - $60.00 compared to the last few days of November and first week of December .

Was that with a Florida resident discount?. That is the best I've heard so far for an OV balcony We sailed last year in a B1 $1650 ( including taxes tips and ins.) total after balcony discount.

Senior discount booked 14 months ahead of time, just happened to notice it while browsing sail dates.

Do you think this applies to all ages? I homeschool, so I am not sure how things work in schools, but we do a lot of review the first few weeks of school. Is that the case for you?

ATTENTION PARENTS: My parents took me and my sisters out of school early year to travel to Europe for 6 weeks. I took my two kids out of school early to travel to to Europe. Now my daughter will take her son out of school for a one week cruise in November. I am no means thumbing my nose at school attendance but the exposure to world travel, different cultures, history and priceless memories is worth it. None of us has suffered any lasting effects because of missing a week or two of school. But we will all remember the fantastic trips we took with our families!

Years ago, we discovered Disney CL for our first cruise during our children's Spring Break. That Fall, Disney ran a special that kids sailed FREE. We couldn't resist the deal and a chance to sail Disney once again. We checked with the schools and received permission to take our children (JR. and Sr. High) out just a few weeks after school started. All teachers were very accommodating and two asked that the children write a daily report on their adventures and present it to the classroom when they returned. All 3 of our now adult children are college+ graduates. ;)

We booked in Jan for the Nov 29 2014 sailing on Oasis got A D5 Balcony for 835 with 150 Obc during a Wow sale Thought it was a great deal.

We booked a D1 on the same cruise back in January for $727 pp before taxes.

Right now it's $1300 pp before taxes

Bill

Edited by S.S.Oceanlover

Can I ask what grade you teach? Sorry, you don't have to answer, this has nothing to do w/ the original question.

Edited by hollon
has nothing to do w/ the original question