upgrades

xboxwoman

Hi our travel agent said we had been upgraded from an obstructed view cabin but there has been no confirmation of this? I had read elsewhere that people got emails back saying they had been upgraded to balcony rooms, with new room codes. But when we printed out our etickets it had the same obstructed view room code on it.

:confused:

Hi our travel agent said we had been upgraded from an obstructed view cabin but there has been no confirmation of this? I had read elsewhere that people got emails back saying they had been upgraded to balcony rooms, with new room codes. But when we printed out our etickets it had the same obstructed view room code on it.

Since you have booked with TA all communications go through the TA. You will not receive an email directly from the cruise line. If the upgrade was after the e-tickets had been created than you need to contact your TA and request him/her to contact the cruise line and request that the e-tickets be reissued.

Edited by xxoocruiser

What is an eticket? There are no tickets for a cruise that I know of.

Just some papers that list the reservation number and you don't need them to board.