suite privileges on Brilliance?

jules815

Do you know if they open that section on embarkation day?

(apologize if I've asked this question before. Too many "plates on sticks" this week!)

I'm not sure but I think it was. I will tell you, as soon as you walked in the WJ main doors, hang a left, walk through the tables-heading to the windows. On your left are doors to a separate area and once in had a sign for gold card holders only. That's where it was and it would be worth a try to see if it is open.

Your concierge may very well send a welcome e-mail prior to your cruise. That would be a good question for them.

I was looking at the balcony for 1554 and 56. How much privacy do you have? It looks like they can see onto other balconies and vice versa....:confused:

Yes, you are correct . In 1554 as you walk out to the left was our table and chairs which was private. Walking out to the right on the hump were two lounge chairs, which when you stood gives a view forward all tbe way past the bridge. You can see anyone standing at the rails of their suites and visa versa. This may bother some but for us it wasnt an issue .

Yes, you are correct . In 1554 as you walk out to the left was our table and chairs which was private. Walking out to the right on the hump were two lounge chairs, which when you stood gives a view forward all tbe way past the bridge. You can see anyone standing at the rails of their suites and visa versa. This may bother some but for us it wasnt an issue .

Thanks so much for your reply. I booked 1556...can't be too bad, I'll be in a suite on a cruise;)

• 1 month later...
BR has breakfast in Chops(for suite,DP and Pinnacle) with made to order meals..(well,at least they did this past spring)

To those in a GS lately,do they or don't they give you a bottle of champagne anymore??

Is this breakfast for suite guests complimentary or is an upcharge like you would typically incur eating at Chops? Also, does this perk include junior suite guests? Thanks!

Is this breakfast for suite guests complimentary or is an upcharge like you would typically incur eating at Chops? Also, does this perk include junior suite guests? Thanks!

Complimentary for suite guests of GS and higher + Pinnacle. I believe on some ships D+ are also included in this as well, but not 100% sure.

• 3 weeks later...
a fantastic CL...with its own bar with bar stools ~ very roomy with numerous tables & chairs ~ panoramic views ~ CL outdoor deck with tables & chairs for CL only Guests to enjoy....:)

Anis was our Concierge....he was fantastic.....ask and you shall receive....:)

our favorite ship....both the CL and Anis are heads above some other CL's & Concierges we have experienced on other RCL sailings....:)

I'm so excited to hear this, I booked while I was still on the EOTS last week to take advantage of the $400 OC I could get if booked while on the ship. What really sold me on the suite, was the CL on EOTS. I loved going up there each night at 5:00pm. This sounds like it will be a fabulous trip.

• 8 months later...
I just spoke to a TA who told me that the concierge lounge had an open bar and was open all day to suite passengers. She said there was no need for a beverage package. Is this true?

The CL is open 24/7 but cocktails are only available during the cocktail hours, 5:00-8:30 or 4:30-8 depending on the ship. There will be a continental breakfast available in the mornings.

I just spoke to a TA who told me that the concierge lounge had an open bar and was open all day to suite passengers. She said there was no need for a beverage package. Is this true?

I can't believe your TA told you that!!:eek:

• 2 months later...
Is the concierge lounge open to suite guest during boarding process? Any CL service offered while waiting on the rooms to open up? Drinks? snacks? Place to hang while waiting...

You can sit in the lounge and, if the coffee machine is on, you can have a cup but that's all that is available on embarkation day until the lounge officially opens up at 5:00.

We have an Owners suite on the Brilliance in November. Traveling with our adult kids who have a Grand suite. Just notice that our balcony is smaller then their GS ??? (64 sq ft to 93) while our OS is 150 sq ft larger??? We have had OS on the Serenade and Navigator they were basically the same size 580 room and 155 balcony? The Serenade and Brilliance are the same class of ship. Navigator is larger. Any one know why this is?

No balcony is really private.

1454022312975.jpg.97236ea64551a24320018c7bf099b642.jpg

We have an Owners suite on the Brilliance in November. Traveling with our adult kids who have a Grand suite. Just notice that our balcony is smaller then their GS ??? (64 sq ft to 93) while our OS is 150 sq ft larger??? We have had OS on the Serenade and Navigator they were basically the same size 580 room and 155 balcony? The Serenade and Brilliance are the same class of ship. Navigator is larger. Any one know why this is?

On Brilliance the OS balcony is definitely smaller. This is because part of the OS extends out to be even with the balcony rail. You can see this on the deck plans. We had to turn one of the loungers on it's side to get out to the table.

Serenade OS have the full width balcony. Cabin does not bump out like Brilliance. A good thing IMHO.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

• 3 weeks later...
Just booked GS 1050 - any feedback here??? Noise?? Location??

in the past 4 months 2 cruises for a total of 19 days staying in GS #1052 on BOS.....great central location close to elevator and midship stairwell...never a noise problem from (Centrum~elevators~pool deck above) for us...:)

beautiful ship ~ great crew ~ Charmaine is wonderful & most hospitable CL Concierge...:)

enjoy your sailing !!!