New to RCCL

Wow, great first RCCL ship - mine was Allure :)

I can thoroughly recommend any show in the AquaTheater, the new broadway show should be well worth it and also if there is an ice show. There are brilliant parades in the Royal Promenade. Definitely go to Park Cafe - they do great made to order salads and roast beef (kummelweck) sandwiches (this is included in your cruise fare). In 7 nights it is highly unlikely you will see everything!!

Edited by jo24

I am excited to say I have finally booked my 1st RCCL on oasis of the seas and very excited! Any good pointers on her to newbie to RCCL.

You should book your shows and speciality dinner reservations in advance as soon as you can. The shows, especially HairSpray will book up quickly. If you get closed out, you still can wait on line about 1/2 hour before the show as typically you will be allowed in the theatre after people who have reservations.

If you have reservations, you will however, get better seats. You will love the ship as we do!

Enjoy your cruise.

It's a vacation...do as you want! There are no "must or must not-dos"....its what you want, when you want. The ship is your resort hotel...use it as such.

Do research your ports to get the most from you time ashore. Hit your local library for guidebooks...