Is a $30 drop really worth the hassle?

With my luck, the potential price drop received would mess up my reservation given their website is acting funny. Yes I have my most recent invoice and would definitely request one after receiving the drop. But if the change could potentially mess up my rate/balance, I'd rather just leave it alone. Is it worth it??

:confused:

first world problems

I had a similar situation. I did deal with the hassle for the $50 OBC on one reservation, which caused a domino effect of things that went wrong that I subsequently had to fix, but I did get that OBC! For another cruise where it would have been something like $32 (and a trade off between the cruise price and OBC), I didn't feel like taking on the hassle.

At the end of the day, there will be a hassle, and only you know your threshold for whether $30 is worth it.

I'd make a phone call to C&A for $30.

I agree completely. Just mention all those concerns before you get off the phone and hang up when your satisfied that things are proper. Every time I have done it the C&A agent verifies they will send a new invoice to the email account on record.

With my luck, the potential price drop received would mess up my reservation given their website is acting funny. Yes I have my most recent invoice and would definitely request one after receiving the drop. But if the change could potentially mess up my rate/balance, I'd rather just leave it alone. Is it worth it??

:confused:

first world problems

I would not bother for a $30 difference.

when you factor in the price of the trip.. 30 dollars is negligible..

Try getting off of the ship with so much as a $5.00 balance on your seapass account. Tell the security guy at the gangway how negligible the amount is. You still won't get off of the ship.