Where are you going to dine the first night you're on Quantum?

dln929

We're not sailing until the spring transatlantic but I've been looking at the dining choices and they're all so tempting! I don't know what to choose for the first night. What about you? Where's your first dinner on the Quantum going to be?

We're not sailing until the spring transatlantic but I've been looking at the dining choices and they're all so tempting! I don't know what to choose for the first night. What about you? Where's your first dinner on the Quantum going to be?

Will probably just be Windjammer, by the time we have explored the ship and the sail away don't want to be tied to a paticular dining time.

Since we only have 3 nights on board it was even more tricky but decided on American Icon for the 1st night. Hoping not to miss sailaway!!

We're you able to book for the first night, we do not have our documents or reservation member as of yet?

On the 3-day sampler, we originally scheduled Grande for the first night and American Icon for the second, but swapped them for a quicker meal at AI the first night so as to not miss the sail out scheduled for 8 PM. Also, we won't have to worry about getting dressed up for the Grande that first night and running around everywhere.