Royal's website--go home. You're drunk

kwazi07

I was about to place a courtesy hold on a BR 2016 sailing. I knew something was wrong when it was displayed our balcony room as $0.00 and only charging for the interior. Also, when we try to book or hold, it just refreshes the page!

As the title says,

Royal's website, please leave the party. You are drunk.

I was about to place a courtesy hold on a BR 2016 sailing. I knew something was wrong when it was displayed our balcony room as $0.00 and only charging for the interior. Also, when we try to book or hold, it just refreshes the page!

As the title says,

And people have been wondering for years when it will sober up....:D:rolleyes:

As the title says,

There had been a notice posted earlier today on their website saying that the backend system was down and you couldn't access the cruise "planer". Notice is no longer there but issues might still be.

Ugh! I just returned from a trip, so now this one is on the docket...i booked independent shore excursions and I don't plan to buy one damn thing ahead of time. I have only one thing left to do, book MTD times. I'm living in fear of doing it because Im concerned that the site will reprice the cruise with any change you make, even if it shouldn't affect the price (They corrected the spelling of my daughters name and it repriced it once already, is that still happening?)

So last night with great trepidation I logged in only to get a red message that "it can't access this reservation" now (when? forever? this week? ) Anyway, I'm terrified to even look, I think I'll just wait till I need to pay my final payment and make the agent book all my times for me because that's what they deserve for having a crap website that is unresponsive, unreliable and just plain bad! :(

There had been a notice posted earlier today on their website saying that the backend system was down and you couldn't access the cruise "planer". Notice is no longer there but issues might still be.

Perhaps their backend system is down because they have their head up it:rolleyes:

I called C&A yesterday to check on dining times and while on the phone the system crashed right at the end of our transaction. Oh well...not gonna worry about booking MTD times. We will wing it this cruise. We are rebels looking for some cruise excitement! :D

I had received an email from them offering a discount on specialty dining if we made a reservation for Embarkation Day. When I went to the website, I logged in and selected Dining, and got a big message "Unable to reserve dining at this time. Wait until you're on the ship."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk