Celebrity 123GO promotion

traveldayz

Celebrity are currently offering a promotion where you can choose: prepaid grats OR drink package OR an OBC.

I have requested and been given a few quotes from online TAs, and a couple of them don't mention the promotion. Is the promotion "paid for" by Celebrity, and should it be available through all agents? At no extra charge to my existing quote?

I don't know how it is factored in to the cost, (as we all know nothing is really free!)

I' m just wondering if some TAs are unaware of the promotion, and that it will "show up" when make a proper booking.

Any insight?

Celebrity are currently offering a promotion where you can choose: prepaid grats OR drink package OR an OBC.

I have requested and been given a few quotes from online TAs, and a couple of them don't mention the promotion. Is the promotion "paid for" by Celebrity, and should it be available through all agents? At no extra charge to my existing quote?

I don't know how it is factored in to the cost, (as we all know nothing is really free!)

I' m just wondering if some TAs are unaware of the promotion, and that it will "show up" when make a proper booking.

Any insight?

It is a Celebrity offer and all TA's should have it, however it does not apply to all cruises and sometimes other discounts [not always combinable] can give you a better deal.

Any insight?

Some TA's might have a group rates which are not including 123 but they will give better rates. Recently one agent gave us 2 quotes: 1 including 123 and another (cheaper...) without it.

Thanks for the info.

Your input makes sense, Cruza as the cheapest quote doesn't include the 123 but is so much cheaper that now I can see how they can do it. I think I will take that one and then decide on board about which drinks package to take.

As other posters wrote it does not apply to all cruises. There is also the small almighty dreaded * that is always present, noting that not categories, or discounted rates qualify plus there are always other restrictions.

The title says it all in Pick Your Perk, you have the opportunity to pick whatever you feel is the best situation.

Like anything else you have to shop around and try to find the best deal for you but in the end the pie is the same, it just depends on how you want to cut it. in the end the there will only be a few dollars difference between TA's and the perks they offer. If you find a good one stick with them.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We are booked since June 6 on the Summit for May 3 2015. We had the drink package as part of the booking. It said then in so many words that if a better deal was offered we would be able to get that deal at no extra cost. When this new package was offered by Celebrity I called my agent and he was not sure. I asked him to call Celebrity and check. Within the hour I had the tip package added to the basic drink package plus a $250.00 OBC from our travel agent.

It never hurts to ask..

An update...

Accepted the low quote (which included grats) and asked about the promotion -they enquired then added the drinks package!!!

Even though this is the best deal we've ever had, I'm going to push it to the back of my mind.

I remember when we did a trip on Queen Vic followed by Queen Eliz, we paid an absolute fortune (because it was the jubilee celebration) - not that we regretted what we paid, but some of the locals had got such bargains for last minute bookings I felt like sticking my fingers in my ears every time they started bragging. NOT going to do that to others. But I know you guys will be happy for me so I'll get the bragging over with now.

Yay....

Now begins the countdown. Super excited.:):):):)

Is it possible to combine the 123 with the residency perk? We had the 123 and it was showing on our invoice. Later, the residency perk was offered and we requested it to be added to our trip also. Now, we don't see the 123 perk on our invoice. Is it common practice that you lose the 123 perk when you add the residency perk?

Is it possible to combine the 123 with the residency perk? We had the 123 and it was showing on our invoice. Later, the residency perk was offered and we requested it to be added to our trip also. Now, we don't see the 123 perk on our invoice. Is it common practice that you lose the 123 perk when you add the residency perk?

Don't know the specific answer...

But I NEVER make any changes to my Booking without asking a lot of Questions, as Celebrity does seem to change offers (and more importantly HOW they are applied frequently)

So what they did last month / last year... May not apply today

Not uncommon for someone to call up to add something, to discover they lost something else... Or worse their Original Booking was cancelled... And they are now actually going to pay more :confused::eek:

Cheers!

Current 1-2-3GO:

Offer requires ocean view or higher stateroom booking at the non-discounted standard cruise fare. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program. - See more at: http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/123go-

A residency rate would be considered a "price program" and is not included. If you requested the residency rate, and your 123 perk disappeared, that would be why. I am surprised that whoever you requested the change through did not explain that it was one or the other - not both.

We booked a guaranteed Oceanview cabin on the Summit to Bermuda for May 10, 2015 through a TA and got a better rate than through Celebrity. We also got both the drink package AND prepaid gratuities.

I have been tracking prices on 3 Med cruise in July August next year, when the 123go over came back, all three cruises had price increased, ranging from $800 to $1000. The same cabins were available before the offer and now, so it's not cabin sales that pushed the price up.

we were able to combine rr with 123 on our jan cruise was originally told no but then a couple weeks later on ta site it said it was combinable called again and after they called celebrity found out yes maybe we were just lucky but I am super excited about the great deal we got on a aqua cabin

How do I know if ive been given the drinks package on the 123 promo

thanks tony

Did you ask for the drinks package? Did you check your reservation on the Celebrity website or from your TA? It should show under order history.

Thanks can you talk me through the path to order history please

Sign into your Celebrity, and then click on view your reservation on the pull-down menu. You will see on the right there is a link for order history. Click on that, and it should show the beverage packages.

Edited by DinaS

How do I know if ive been given the drinks package on the 123 promo

thanks tony

Hi Tony,

I suggest asking your travel agent (or Celebrity if you've booked direct) for a "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy". In this document, it will show if you have the beverage package. It usually shows on the booking confirmation as something like "BEV123GO", but there are other codes.

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask. Hope this helps, and enjoy your cruise !

DinaS thanks for pointing me in the right direction - under "order history" I found confirmation of the drinks package.

I thought I may have to take the printed interim booking order from the TA and battle it out onboard.

You've made my day!!!