sanctuary with kids on board

Boatingmom

Has anybody who has cruised with children used the sanctuary? I think it would be a great getaway however I don't want to waste money if I won't have time. My children are teens so it's not'like I can put them'in the kids club. Also, will they be able to reach me in an emergency? :confused: to clarify I know they can't come.in.

...and don't discount the "kid's club." There is a separate club for teens called Remix. Many teens register for it, and while they may not spend that much time actually at the club doing organized events, the club serves as a meeting spot where teens can get together and then hang out together elsewhere. I can't tell you how many times I have heard from my teen: "I'm going up to Remix to meet my friends, and then we are going to go (fill in the blank). Could be a game of basketball. Could be to a pool or hot tub. Could be to a MUTS movie. Registering at Remix gives your teens an opportunity to make new friends and mingle, and it costs you nothing.

Has anybody who has cruised with children used the sanctuary? I think it would be a great getaway however I don't want to waste money if I won't have time. My children are teens so it's not'like I can put them'in the kids club. Also, will they be able to reach me in an emergency? :confused: to clarify I know they can't come.in.

If your children were anything like mine, they will NOT be looking for you. They are teens and not little ones. Children seek eachother out, ususallly very successfully. You will be lucky enough to get them to show up for your arranged dinner time. And now having separated yourself from your own kids, it will be nice to separate yourself from everyone elses for peaceful time!!!!