OA class revitalizations & CAS updates

The CL is gone. It will be converted to Wonderland including the Chef´s Table on deck 12 and the Library (which is currently still open).

As stated by RCI in the first post:

Diamond Lounge: Diamond, Diamond+, Pinnacle

Suite Lounge: Suite Guests starting Grand Suite, Pinnacle

steamboats

Unless it is stated somewhere else that i missed, it did not mention starting Grand Suite.

"The Suite Lounge- an exclusive lounge area for suite guests to relax offering unmatched expansive views of the ship and sea."

Unless it is stated somewhere else that i missed, it did not mention starting Grand Suite.

"The Suite Lounge- an exclusive lounge area for suite guests to relax offering unmatched expansive views of the ship and sea."

From the RCCL Flyer -

Q: Who has access to the new Suite Lounge?

A: Grand Suites and above as well as Pinnacle members.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Misc/14040643_Oasis_Class_General_FAQ.pdf

It's always been GS and above since JS were eliminated from access to the CL back in mid-2006.

The CL is gone. It will be converted to Wonderland including the Chef´s Table on deck 12 and the Library (which is currently still open).

As stated by RCI in the first post:

Diamond Lounge: Diamond, Diamond+, Pinnacle

Suite Lounge: Suite Guests starting Grand Suite, Pinnacle

steamboats

There will be a Concierge Club according to newest flyer...yes different than one I previously posted -

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Oasis/14038162_Oasis_Class_2014_EF.pdf

:confused: :confused:

From the RCCL Flyer -

Q: Who has access to the new Suite Lounge?

A: Grand Suites and above as well as Pinnacle members.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Misc/14040643_Oasis_Class_General_FAQ.pdf

It's always been GS and above since JS were eliminated from access to the CL back in mid-2006.

Thank you both. I guess I will experience it on my next Allure cruise then.

There will be a Concierge Club according to newest flyer...yes different than one I previously posted -

Looking at the image of a suite on the flyer you posted,

Wonder if that is what the NEW GS aft suites will look like or the NEW RS

Mmmmmmm!!

Look very nice indeed.

imagejpg1_zps67b20b5b.jpg

Tall ceilings the give away;)

Edited by PompeySailor

Liz,

DH is onboard. He peeked into the old CL which is a construction site. He was confirmed onboard that the CL will be converted to Wonderland (including Chef´s Table on deck 12 and the library which is currently still available for the TA).

steamboats

Liz,

DH is onboard. He peeked into the old CL which is a construction site. He was confirmed onboard that the CL will be converted to Wonderland (including Chef´s Table on deck 12 and the library which is currently still available for the TA).

steamboats

All that is confirmed by this is there is still construction going on (not like this is the only place this is happening). Until either RCI makes an announcement that the space is only Wonderland (which seems contradictory to recent RCI announcements) or the space opens and it is only Wonderland, then this is a rumor.

As RCI has stated that Wonderland won't open till March (and I doubt it will take that long to convert the space), I suspect it will remain a CL (after construction is complete) at least till Wonderland opens.

Wouldn't it be nice if the OP would come back today to confirm - officially - what is happening regarding the Concierge Lounge.

There are around 5 threads all discussing this at present on this forum - and several different contradictory flyers or deck plans.

Having started the thread (which doesn't mention the Concierge Lounge at all) a simple statement to say what it happening would be appreciated by so many and reduce the flurry of activity and speculation currently taking place.

Wouldn't it be nice if the OP would come back today to confirm - officially - what is happening regarding the Concierge Lounge....

I agree, but it almost sounds like the company itself doesn't know what's going on with the CL.:confused:

Sorry if I missed it, but is the CL open now on the TA? If not where are the D+ passengers going, to the DL?? Thanks

I get the impression that the old CL is currently under construction, putting in the Wonderland venue.

Sorry if I missed it, but is the CL open now on the TA? If not where are the D+ passengers going, to the DL?? Thanks

It´s a construction site. Only the library is still open. D+ are allowed to use the Suite Lounge on this cruise (but that will stop). CL won´t return according to the information given onboard. Chef´s Table hasn´t been relocated yet and they still don´t know whether it will continue after they start Dynamic Dining (according to the DL concierge). D+ and D are "limited" to the new DL on future cruises.

steamboats

It´s a construction site. Only the library is still open. D+ are allowed to use the Suite Lounge on this cruise (but that will stop). CL won´t return according to the information given onboard. Chef´s Table hasn´t been relocated yet and they still don´t know whether it will continue after they start Dynamic Dining (according to the DL concierge). D+ and D are "limited" to the new DL on future cruises.

steamboats

That would be a VERY disappointing change.

Deck 11. Deck 12 is not marked at all. I´ve uploaded the close-up of deck 12.

BTW, DH uploaded his article with photos before/after. There´s also a photo of the construction site on deck 11 included. Sorry, the text is in German, try out the US-Flag for a google translation. Sorry again, no cabin photos.

steamboats

Deck12.jpg.7975962701acdf7bc608f02739ae8c55.jpg

On this TA we who are D+ have access to Suite Lounge in the evening. Dazzles is also available for evening cocktails. For Diamond, choices are DL and Blaze disco. All have 3 drinks loaded on Seapass per day for other bars. Good communication regarding allowable drink choices. Only coffee machine available is in DL so they announced at Welcome Back yesterday that we cud also get specialty coffee at Promenade Cafe. 40 Pinnacles, 800 D+ and over 1000 D.

I have a question.....I normally travel with a group of family and friends ranging from 20 to 40+ of us. How do you think Royal is going to handle seating us all together?

I'm traveling with a group of 10 next May, far less extreme than your group but I was still wondering the same thing. Unless I hear otherwise we'll just have to make reservations for the group ahead of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by Dave85