OASIS- New Grand Balcony's/Secret Aft Balcony

akolasz

We have 11330 for 11/29.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

So many of us have this cabin booked it would be nice to have a "guest book" in the cabin that we could leave comments in for each other for the next cruise! Guess we'll just have to use this thread to post on instead. We actually have 11330 booked twice next year.

Also, if anyone can make me feel better about having posted construction pics last week on CC I would appreciate it. I am so worried about getting someone in trouble and I surely would not have meant to do that. If I did I would appreciate the opportunity to make amends if possible.

So many of us have this cabin booked it would be nice to have a "guest book" in the cabin that we could leave comments in for each other for the next cruise! Guess we'll just have to use this thread to post on instead. We actually have 11330 booked twice next year.

Also, if anyone can make me feel better about having posted construction pics last week on CC I would appreciate it. I am so worried about getting someone in trouble and I surely would not have meant to do that. If I did I would appreciate the opportunity to make amends if possible.

What's the big deal? It's just a cabin. We will be in 11330 next week and will probably post pics when we return. I was interested in seeing pics of the cabin which Cindy was nice enough to send to see if it was a good fit for us, more importantly the balcony and the shade provided by the above deck which looks like it is minimal, plus you will have the people in the cabin above staring down at you (if anyone has been on princess in a mini suite you know what I am talking about) which can be awkward. So needless to say we will give it a go in this cabin but in the future we will probably go back to normal GS or OS for the balcony privacy. Too late to change rooms on this upcoming cruise unless there is someone out there with an OS and wants to switch rooms.

What's the big deal? It's just a cabin. We will be in 11330 next week and will probably post pics when we return. I was interested in seeing pics of the cabin which Cindy was nice enough to send to see if it was a good fit for us, more importantly the balcony and the shade provided by the above deck which looks like it is minimal, plus you will have the people in the cabin above staring down at you (if anyone has been on princess in a mini suite you know what I am talking about) which can be awkward. So needless to say we will give it a go in this cabin but in the future we will probably go back to normal GS or OS for the balcony privacy. Too late to change rooms on this upcoming cruise unless there is someone out there with an OS and wants to switch rooms.

I guess it isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. We love aft cabins and always books those when available but Oasis & Allure only have the ATS's which were too big and too expensive for us. So I am excited about having this choice.

We are leaving today for NY to board the Quantum on Sunday for the Inaugural cruise. We could only get a balcony cabin for that cruise so we are at least a little flexible when need be!

I would still enjoy hearing your experience and seeing some pictures.

Thanks.

I guess it isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. We love aft cabins and always books those when available but Oasis & Allure only have the ATS's which were too big and too expensive for us. So I am excited about having this choice.

We are leaving today for NY to board the Quantum on Sunday for the Inaugural cruise. We could only get a balcony cabin for that cruise so we are at least a little flexible when need be!

Thanks.

Hope you enjoy your Quantum cruise. Would love to hear what you think when you get home.

I am also excited with these aft GS on Oasis. We have had an ATS, and our most favorite memory is the view. I am delighted to have the option to book the aft GS with that same view, at about 1/3 of the cost of the ATS!

Thanks.

I was just curious why posting pictures of the cabin was such a big deal. We are excited for the 29th and will post pics when we return.

Did I miss something?

Why are we asking for pics to be sent vs posting them

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I think it goes back to post #43. Cindy, it sounds like, was in a cabin with a workman and maybe wasn't supposed to be in there taking pictures ? RCL's secret surprises ? Hoping CaribSailor and others occupying these suites in the next week or so will have some nice completed photos. I'm in 11330 in August. Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

I booked 11730 but I see many of you have 11330 is there a difference?

330 suites are port and 730 suites starboard. I only chose port because I like to watch the lights of Miami and the Keys early in the a.m. coming back into Fort Lauderdale. Some might prefer a certain side because of docking setups if they are more familiar with the ports than I. Or I have read threads where people even check the direction of their voyage for having sun/sunset or not. Might just even be a coincidence. Gerry

I sure hope Allure is updated with these suites at her dry dock as well! What was the time frame for when they became available to book? I'm going to set reminders to check! Love these!

You are making all the secret balcony fans very unhappy

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app