MS Westerdam Sail-Away- October 25, 2014

aliaschief

Yes, he is CKC registered. Bernese Mountain Dog.

I am Huge SPCA fan, worker, past board member, etc., and Maverick (my avatar) was a rescue as well as Fox. This time, we wanted To avoid some breed and medical issues as we are getting older and knowing the calibre of this breeder, we couldn't resist. Definitely my last puppy :)

If there ever is another dog, it will be an older one from the Shelter that needs a forever home whose temperament you can judge.

Kazu is getting up in age, but Fox has not been without a friend or protector since she came to our home. Marley is her buddy as he has the energy to play and Kazu does not.

Thought so, Marley certainly looked pure bred to me.

I hear you, totally agree with the older dog because I don't have the energy for a puppy anymore either.

I don't think I've ever seen a photo of Fox, Jacqui. Would love to if you ever have a chance.

I know what you mean about puppies. We have Jasper and Jessie...our 1 1/2 year old Australian Terrier and our 3 year old Norwich Terrier. He's a bundle of energy and Jessie is like an "old lady" in comparison. But Jasper runs us ragged...even though he's only 16 lbs!

She tooted a lot last year but after we passed the restaurant/bar and went out to Atlantic.

Back to dinner party prep. Goodnight.

I think it depends mostly on the Captain :D:D.

You always have the best sounding dinners at your house Chief. Have a good one tonight with your beef ribs.