Favorite Cocktail??

titansluvr

My favorite is the Beverly Hills iced tea. It's similar to a Long Island iced tea--with several different types of liquor--but it's finished with sparkling wine instead of Coke. The ingredients according to the bar menu are Grey Goose vodka, Bombay Sapphire gin, Bacardi rum, 1800 tequila, Cointreau, fresh lemon, and sparkling wine.

Espresso Martini

Breakfast at Tiffanys

Chairman of the Board

there are more...:D

For any who are interested:

Breakfast at Tiffanys

2 x Tanqueray gin

1 x Cointreau

1/2 teaspoon of orange marmalade

DW (also known as 'Mrs Tiffany' on the Kings Road, Chelsea) loves this!

Edited by SteveH2508

My favorite is the Beverly Hills iced tea. It's similar to a Long Island iced tea--with several different types of liquor--but it's finished with sparkling wine instead of Coke. The ingredients according to the bar menu are Grey Goose vodka, Bombay Sapphire gin, Bacardi rum, 1800 tequila, Cointreau, fresh lemon, and sparkling wine.

That sounds similar to a Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall.

That sounds similar to a Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall.

Not really. That contains Sloe Gin, Southern Comfort, Vodka, Orange Juice, and Galliano. :D

I am a barcari and coke girl really but I am always willing to try new cocktails on a cruise. Quite partial to a grey goose orange with coke too. Looking forward to trying out the new Bellini bar on the Royal in February and I may have to try out the chocolate martini someone mentioned .

A very dirty martini at Crooners with blue cheese stuffed olives!

Unfortunately on my last cruise they didn't have blue cheese stuffed olives. No matter how many times I tried and said hey bring me blue cheese and olives and I will make them for you, they looked at me like I was nuts!