Dynamic dining reservations

The website says that Dynamic Dining reservations for the Oasis will be open on January 1, 2015.

I am looking forward to trying it out.

Picking mine as soon as ball drops in Times Square. :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I picked my dinning time for our June 2015 cruise on Anthem.

Just curious, because I don't have any cruises booked with Dynamic Dining reservations that are open.

For your Anthem dining reservations, do they tell you the times of the shows each day?

Edited by clarea

Just curious, because I don't have any cruises booked with Dynamic Dining reservations that are open.

For your Anthem dining reservations, do they tell you the times of the shows each day?

Hi Bob and welcome back.

We booked our Anthem dining for Dec. 2015. No show times listed at all. Just took a stab at it based on what some of the others had posted for show times from the Quantum.

Once I see show times open up I may end up trying to change times. Hopefully there won't be many changes.

Hi Bob and welcome back.

We booked our Anthem dining for Dec. 2015. No show times listed at all. Just took a stab at it based on what some of the others had posted for show times from the Quantum.

Once I see show times open up I may end up trying to change times. Hopefully there won't be many changes.

Thanks Ken.

It just seems odd to me (well, this is Royal ...:rolleyes:) that they don't publish show times so that people can schedule dining. I don't get it.

Thanks Ken.

It just seems odd to me (well, this is Royal ...:rolleyes:) that they don't publish show times so that people can schedule dining. I don't get it.

And it's not like the show times are going to change. The cruise I'm on is the standard 8 day Bahamas that they will have done on the Quantum several times. If hey don't want to announce exactly why show it will be then just put in "2 hour theatre show TBD" so that we can book around it and decide if we want to go to the show once it is announced.

It seem that making things difficult is far too easy for Royal.