Picky about my room!! -navigator

mbenz106

Hello All!!

thank you for taking the time to read my post. i have spent a while trying to find any info i can, with no luck. we are going on the nav of the seas for our honeymoon in november 2015. im assuming bc it is newly renovated, thats why there are not many pictures of the rooms. anyway, i am so picky about the bed placement in my room. i hate when you walk in and bam, there is the bed then the couch. we will be staying in a balcony. not sure what deck but category D2/E1/E2/E3 depending on what info we can get. i know that we will be on port side though. my question is, does anyone have any pictures or info on the bed placements? we will be on deck 7/8/9. i would just like the bed next to the balcony door lol. thank you!!

Jen

Hello All!!

thank you for taking the time to read my post. i have spent a while trying to find any info i can, with no luck. we are going on the nav of the seas for our honeymoon in november 2015. im assuming bc it is newly renovated, thats why there are not many pictures of the rooms. anyway, i am so picky about the bed placement in my room. i hate when you walk in and bam, there is the bed then the couch. we will be staying in a balcony. not sure what deck but category D2/E1/E2/E3 depending on what info we can get. i know that we will be on port side though. my question is, does anyone have any pictures or info on the bed placements? we will be on deck 7/8/9. i would just like the bed next to the balcony door lol. thank you!!

Jen

The renovation did not move bed locations so any pictures you see beds will still be there. Search for room type on Internet and watch videos. You can then find exact layout for that cabin.

Hope you have a great honeymoon!

Edited by Spurschick

Hello All!!

Jen

I believe that all the D/E balcony staterooms on Voyager/Freedom class have the bed near the balcony. Navigator is a Voyager class ship.

Edited by clarea

The only cabins where you get to the bed before you get to the seating area is a Promenade cabin on this class of ship. Oasis and Allure - and probably Quantam are the ones with the bed alternating between closet side and seating side.

On that ship, the beds are ALL IN THE SAME PLACE...unless you book a big suite. The cabins aren't so large that bed placement makes any difference at all. Be picky in a hotel...ship cabins are tight!

I know the question was about D 's and E's but, we just got off Navigator last Sunday and had Junior Suite 9618 and the bed was close to the door and the sofa by the balcony.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

In all ocean view balcony D and E cabins on Navigator, the bed is next to the balcony doors. The only exception is the corner aft D cabins on deck 10, 1688 and 1388. These cabins are quite a bit larger than the other D cabins and the bed is kind of in the middle of the large room.

Edited by 39august

I know the question was about D 's and E's but, we just got off Navigator last Sunday and had Junior Suite 9618 and the bed was close to the door and the sofa by the balcony.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes, the JS are different ...

ad9614D_zps8193fc83.jpg

ad_zps0642d62e.jpg

ad9614B_zps0f1899f4.jpg

ad9614E_zpsa96d3043.jpg

ad9614F_zps06c56239.jpg