Glass Blocks

DEEDIA

That's the one I just got on the Oasis TA for reaching 210. Just me and 399 others got one on the TA. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was one of the other 399 :)

NO problem keeping the crystal block in my carry on at FLL. No questions asked at all.

NO problem keeping the crystal block in my carry on at FLL. No questions asked at all.

I checked mine through in the middle of our clothing. Arrived safely. Just added poundage to luggage. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Us too! And at FLL they pulled my carry-on, and dug through to find it and open it. Had to pretty much repack the whole bag. Just lucky, I guess. :rolleyes:

Us too! And at FLL they pulled my carry-on, and dug through to find it and open it. Had to pretty much repack the whole bag. Just lucky, I guess. :rolleyes:

I was prepared and ready to have to pull it out. I had TSA pre check would that have had something to do with it??? just wondering

You get your first glass block at 140 points - on the ship that you earned it on.

You become Diamond at 80 points and you become Diamond Plus at 175 points.

You get your second glass block at 210 points.

You earn a glass block every 70 points. You should get it on the ship that you earned it on.

We should get our first block on Quantum in April. That will be a nice souvenir!

I didn't know about these are we will pass 140 points on Explorer next month. We are flying with carry on only. Could anyone let me know the approximate size of the packaged block? If it's not possible to pack it I shall contact C&A in advance.

I didn't know about these are we will pass 140 points on Explorer next month. We are flying with carry on only. Could anyone let me know the approximate size of the packaged block? If it's not possible to pack it I shall contact C&A in advance.

The blocks are about 4" x 3" x 2". The package is maybe an inch larger.

• 1 month later...

Taken from Member Benefits, Diamond is 80 points, Milestone recognition4,

A commemorative gift will be delivered to you during the sailing on which you attain your 140, 210, 280 and 350 cruise points and on every 70 cruise points thereafter.

So what is this gift or is there not a gift, This is taken from the T&Cs

Taken from Member Benefits, Diamond is 80 points, Milestone recognition4,

A commemorative gift will be delivered to you during the sailing on which you attain your 140, 210, 280 and 350 cruise points and on every 70 cruise points thereafter.

So what is this gift or is there not a gift, This is taken from the T&Cs

A crystal block is given at 140 points an every 70 points there after. This is what they are referrng to.