Haven Bed Configuration

cruisebie

Do any of the Haven suites have beds that can be separated to make two beds? I just came back from an amazing cruise on the Getaway in a spa suite and I would love to book a haven suite for my DD (27) and myself for next year. I know the spa suite beds are true kings that do not separate, but was hoping for this in one of the other suite types.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

As I recall, all Haven suites sleep at least 4 souls, including the Spa suites. I know on the Epic, our H4 had an additional bedroom, bath and a convertible couch. I don't see a problem for your DD using the convertible;)

Haven Spa suites on the Breakaway and Getaway only sleep 2. There's only 1 king size bed in the cabin and can't be split.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Thanks for all the replies. I was afraid that would be the case. Oh well, as Cmdchiefthom suggests, I guess it will be the convertible sofa for her. Would love to have one of the amazing H4's, but barring a fantastic sale, it will probably be an H5 or H7 for us.

Bear3412 - cool picture of a split bed arrangement in an H7. So maybe there are a very few of these. Do you know the cabin number?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

... Do you know the cabin number? ...

xenagurl said that was on BA deck 11, and for some reason I believe that is starboard. Perhaps my mind is recalling the floor plan discussion? ? ?

Therefore 11706.

I too feel that if one splits, at least the other kings in the H7's will split also. But that is using logic and this is NCL. :p

HTH

If it's your daughter, just share the king bed. I'm 50 and would not have a problems sharing with my mother or a daughter. But that is just me

I personally wouldn't want to sleep on the sofabed.

Now if I was paying for everything, then maybe I'd have a different view point. I'd take the bed and tell my child she gets the sofa