Ultimate Pkg., Bottomless Champagne "thru" January??

jules815

From the RC website:

"Celebrate the holiday season with some bubbles. As an added-value to our guests, the Ultimate Beverage Package will now include a complimentary limited edition Domaine Chandon Blanc de Noirs holiday bottle (one per stateroom) and bottomless Moet & Chandon champagne by the glass. Time Frame: November 2014 - January 2015 Available on: LG, GR, VI, EX, AD, NV, BR, JW, FR, LB, ID, OA, AL, QN"

My daughter called RC yesterday to inquire about this promotion, whether or not it would in-deed go thru the end of January (we sail 1/17), and RC rep didn't know about it. :confused:

From the RC website:

"Celebrate the holiday season with some bubbles. As an added-value to our guests, the Ultimate Beverage Package will now include a complimentary limited edition Domaine Chandon Blanc de Noirs holiday bottle (one per stateroom) and bottomless Moet & Chandon champagne by the glass. Time Frame: November 2014 - January 2015 Available on: LG, GR, VI, EX, AD, NV, BR, JW, FR, LB, ID, OA, AL, QN"

My daughter called RC yesterday to inquire about this promotion, whether or not it would in-deed go thru the end of January (we sail 1/17), and RC rep didn't know about it. :confused:

Oh yay!!! Good to know! I love my champagne & also have the ultimate package so I'll definitely be taking advantage of this promo! :cool:

You should most definitely benefit from this, as you're sailing during a holiday week. Hopefully it will still be happening when we sail in mid-January.

My husband and I had the Ultimate package when we sailed on FOS in September. Make sure you take advantage of the other things offered with the package.

Enjoy!

Other than getting the limited edition bottle, why is this such a big deal? If you have the package wouldn't you get bottomless champagne anyway?

I have the ultimate package booked for our Jan 11 cruise so I guess I'll find out then if it is still available for that date, but I'm really confused why it is such a draw.

Other than getting the limited edition bottle, why is this such a big deal? If you have the package wouldn't you get bottomless champagne anyway?

I have the ultimate package booked for our Jan 11 cruise so I guess I'll find out then if it is still available for that date, but I'm really confused why it is such a draw.

..I dunno... maybe it's the thought of getting to your cabin and seeing a bottle of champagne because you forgot it was part of a perk...

....maybe just a moment to feel special... it is after all a vacation!! ;)

My guess is that the normal, eligible drink is the standard RCI "champagne" from Chateau de Tuesday ( sorry I love standard cruise jokes). :)

I see it at this site. Screen shot is below. When I click on details it just brings up the regular flyer. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options Click on the Beverage Packages tab.

ScreenShot2014-11-06at81002PM_zps11ec09fd.png

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

I believe the ultimate package is limited to wine up to $12, according to the post Moet & Chandon is $17 per glass.

Domain Chandon is not Moet Chandon....Domain Chandon was included in our drink package.

ok, Thanks. You can tell I'm not a Champagne drinker! I didn't realize there was champagne over the $12 limit! :D

Domain Chandon is not Moet Chandon....Domain Chandon was included in our drink package.

It says you get a bottle of Domain Chandon in your stateroom and bottomless Moet & Chandon by the glass.

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

Question for those who may have reserved or had the Ultimate package previously: the website prices it at $55 per day, per person. If you are on a 7 day cruise, do you have to order it for all 7 days or can you purchase a lesser number of days? As a D+ member, I can drink the "chateau de tuesday" for free, of course, but I really do love champagne. :p

Question for those who may have reserved or had the Ultimate package previously: the website prices it at $55 per day, per person. If you are on a 7 day cruise, do you have to order it for all 7 days or can you purchase a lesser number of days? As a D+ member, I can drink the "chateau de tuesday" for free, of course, but I really do love champagne. :p

You can purchase for as little as 4 days. Whatever day the package starts, it must extend to the end of the cruise.

You can only purchase a partial package on board.

Looking for feedback on this package as well. I'm still on the fence. There's no mention of this on my 'cruise planner' when I try to reserve it or on RC home page.

Can it be reserved on board and still expect to receive a bottle of champagne in the room?

Sailing next week and would love any feedback from the latest sailing.