$199 USD Upgrade Offer

Marmaduke

Could Nicole or Bonnie confirm what the UK sterling price is for the above Le Club Voyage upgrade offer, is it a set price or does it depend on the exchange rate at the time of booking ? I think I read in the recent newsletter that it was £109 but have been unable to find any details on the Azamara web site, other than the booking form which states $199.

I thought I would ask on here rather than send a private e-mail as I am sure others would like to know the answer.

What exactly is this offer? Not sure I understand it at all. :confused:

Upgrade from inside to Ocean View, Ocean View to Veranda or Veranda to Club Continent Suite. There are terms and conditions. From the website:

Loyalty Stateroom Category Upgrade program provides guest the ability to upgrade from Club Interior (categories 09, 10, 11, 12) to Club Oceanview, Club Oceanview (categories 04, 05, 06, 07, 08) to Club Veranda, or Club Veranda (categories (VX, V1, V2, V3) to Club Continent Suite (categories N1 or N2) accommodations, based on availability, for $199 USD per person (including all guests in triple and quad occupancy staterooms) or for $398 USD per stateroom for single bookings. Loyalty Stateroom Category Upgrade is not applicable on Club World Owner’s Suites and Club Ocean Suites (categories CW, CO). Equivalent amount in other currency is available. $199 USD will be converted to guest's local currency. Program is available for bookings booked under full fare or general marketplace promotions only. Program is not valid for bookings made in guarantee categories (W, X, Y, Z), for bookings created within 120 days to departure, or bookings that change stateroom categories within 120 days to departure. Only one category upgrade of any kind permitted to reservation. To participate in the program guests or Travel Partners must go to AzamaraClubCruises.com/upgrade and submit an Upgrade Request form. Azamara Club Cruises is not liable for any incorrect contact information included on the form and submitted by themselves or their Travel Partner. Once a guest or Travel Partner is notified by Azamara Club Cruises that they are eligible for the upgrade, it is up to the guest or Travel Partner to provide payment. When a guest or Travel Partner contacts the Call Center, an Azamara Club Cruises agent will validate that the guest is on the waitlist and is eligible for the upgrade before collecting payment and processing the upgrade. If a guest is on back-to-back voyages, and an upgrade becomes available while they are onboard, the Cruise Sales Manager, Guest Relations, or Concierge will contact the guest for payment. Once a guest is notified that an upgrade is available, it is still subject to availability until payment is received by Azamara. Single bookings will be required to pay for two guests ($398) in order to receive the upgrade. Requests will be processed based on availability 2-4 weeks prior to departure. Requests will be prioritized based on loyalty level (guest with highest status in a stateroom will be used for these purposes) and then based on time of request. Terms may vary by country.

Phil

Phil - I went to the website mentioned in your post. What I found there related only to the double upgrade currently on offer, not the form to participate in the loyalty pay for the upgrades offer discussed in your posting of Azamara literature. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by KnoxvilleSam

Phil - I went to the website mentioned in your post. What I found there related only to the double upgrade currently on offer, not the form to participate in the loyalty pay for the upgrades offer discussed in your posting of Azamara literature. What am I doing wrong?

If you go into the page relating to Le Club Voyage via the "Our Ships" link on the main page and then click on "Member Benefits" it brings you to that and also various tabs. One of those tabs shows the terms and conditions. They are of interest as there are quite a few of them for the upgrade and other parts of the programme.

Phil

Thanks for the link! I filled out the form for our cruise and submitted it on-line. Anyone know if one gets an email confirming

I filled mine out yesterday. Haven't seen an email as yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I did mine the day Bonnies link was posted on these boards

There was no confirmation on line on submission and I've had no email. I am in limbo in that I don't know did the form get there but it will not be until 4 weeks before the cruise we might get a reply (that's ok) or did it not get there. (Given it was so early in the process I fear disconnections in the ether :) )

Life's been distracted this last month when things change I may call and see if there is a note on our three bookings or not but it would be good even to get a pop up on submission that confirms receipt - a suggestion Bonnie might like to take onboard

I did mine the day Bonnies link was posted on these boards

There was no confirmation on line on submission and I've had no email. I am in limbo in that I don't know did the form get there but it will not be until 4 weeks before the cruise we might get a reply (that's ok) or did it not get there. (Given it was so early in the process I fear disconnections in the ether :) )

Life's been distracted this last month when things change I may call and see if there is a note on our three bookings or not but it would be good even to get a pop up on submission that confirms receipt - a suggestion Bonnie might like to take onboard

Perhaps we'll fill in the form again, just in case, and see if it says we've already done it. Probably irrelevant anyway for our January cruise as the suites were all booked up months ago and there aren't even any balconies available now. Only the big CW suite and somehow I don't think they'll upgrade us to that - but would be nice! 😀

We also put in the request for all of our cruises (6) booked through the end of 2016 the moment the form became available. We neither received a confirmation as they were put in, nor received an email response. We, like Anne fear the worst and would not like our request to simply disappear into the ether ... therefore, we second Anne's request that Bonnie have a wee look into this. Thanks for bringing this up, it has concerned us since we entered our details (what if I mistyped, what if it didn't get through, what if, what if ....). Let's face it, this is an 'issue' if it goes not only on status but on date/time requested!! Here's hoping. John

Edited by Jb-lhr

I was informed that you will not get an email to say you have submitted your form but will only get an email if and when an upgrade is available.

It would be nice if Azamara at least sent a confirmation that the form was indeed received.

Our cruise was booked through a TA and I rang Azamara and asked if the upgrade applied, it was Azamara that sent to me the form to fill in. It seems that my TA , at that time had not heard of the upgrades, they do now. Not sure about the Net price thing, suggest you ring Azamara direct. Good luck!

I wonder if it would apply if someone already had an upgrade promotion such as Balcony for the price of an Inside, or even the BOGO sale?

Or, whether the upgrades would be given first to those who paid more for their cruise?

Edited by Jade13

I wonder if it would apply if someone already had an upgrade promotion such as Balcony for the price of an Inside, or even the BOGO sale?

Or, whether the upgrades would be given first to those who paid more for their cruise?

If you read Phils post no 4 you will see the terms and conditions

I'll send the suggestion for an 'upgrade request acknowledgement' up the flag pole. Will let you know what I hear back, but I expect the answer will take a day or two as there's much pomp & circumstance this week in NY & MIA around the launch of the Quantum of the Seas.

• 2 months later...

I thought I'd report that I did get an email acknowledging that AZ received our LCV Stateroom Upgrade Form shortly after I submitted it on line. I just had such a nice interaction with LCV rep to get my LCV numbers and the lovely rep explained all the benefits, including the upgrade form (I don't expect to get one, but you can't win if you don't play ;) ) She also told me about the laundry and internet benefits at my level. I have to say after searching these boards and finding some complaint threads about changes to LCV and this one about the lack of confirmation for the Upgrade Form, I can see that AZ is obviously very responsive about addressing issues. Between that and the wonderful informative LCV rep I spoke with today...I could get used to this! :D

Thank you Familygoboston.

As the result of feedback, much of it from this CC forum, there have been numerous changes to better answer our Club members' and new-comer inquiries. At the top of that list is the creation of the LCV ambassador position.

Thank you Familygoboston.

As the result of feedback, much of it from this CC forum, there have been numerous changes to better answer our Club members' and new-comer inquiries. At the top of that list is the creation of the LCV ambassador position.

I went in and registered for my 2 upcoming AZ cruises for the upgrade..one is this fall and one is next spring....I did receive an email saying AZ had received my request...but only 1. Shouldn't I have received 2? Thanks!! LuAnn

I went in and registered for my 2 upcoming AZ cruises for the upgrade..one is this fall and one is next spring....I did receive an email saying AZ had received my request...but only 1. Shouldn't I have received 2? Thanks!! LuAnn

Hi LuAnn,

I'd think you'd get 2 confirmations. Let me ask those who know better than I.

Was each upgrade request a separate online transaction?

Hi LuAnn,

Nicole requests you email her @ LCVAmbassador@LeClubVoyage.com and provide more information such as booking numbers. She'll look into this for you.

This is true for anyone else who hasn't received an upgrade request confirmation. Nicole is super helpful!