Meet & greet questions

bl413

If you send me an e-mail at "g n j ferren at hotmail dot com", I will be happy to pass on the templates that I got from Tom Barton (TBarton). They were very helpful to me.

Includes invitations, signs, etc.

Also, I have found the easiest way to keep track of the roll call (for me at least) is to make a Google docs spreadsheet that is open to all members to edit. Then everyone adds their own info: name(s), CC handle, cabin # ?, city/state/country of origin, attend M&G, join gift exchange/slot pull/cabin crawl, etc.

I always deliver reminders to the rooms the day before. Last 2 times we had 145 and 175 cc members in attendance. If you are preparing name tags it's helpful to show both cc username and given name. If your group will be large, request a microphone.

Taking on this responsibility is rewarded by meeting a lot of great people - ENJOY.

If you send me an e-mail at "g n j ferren at hotmail dot com", I will be happy to pass on the templates that I got from Tom Barton (TBarton). They were very helpful to me.

Includes invitations, signs, etc.

Also, I have found the easiest way to keep track of the roll call (for me at least) is to make a Google docs spreadsheet that is open to all members to edit. Then everyone adds their own info: name(s), CC handle, cabin # ?, city/state/country of origin, attend M&G, join gift exchange/slot pull/cabin crawl, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm the Tom Barton mentioned above. Some suggestions:

Have people send you an email if they want to attend, then send them the details. This way you have a private list with contact information to send reminders etc. I just go off the Island last month and because we didn't have a private list we had to do a lot of work to get people's information.

I just put the persons first name and below that their CC name. Reminder people know other people by there CC name. I use a 2"x4" label and use a large font. Don't be afraid to ask for help like making name tags.

FYI...From what information I have been told Princess will charge you if you want anything special like a microphone.

Remember to contact the Princess Rep after the first of the month of of your cruise for a list of the current ship officers if you plan to invite them.

Tom:)

FYI...From what information I have been told Princess will charge you if you want anything special like a microphone.

Tom:)

Yes, they charge $10 but it really is necessary if you have a large group, especially if you are in Skywalkers where the group is quite spread out.