MS Eurodam & Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away- November 9, 2014

aliaschief

[quote name='aliaschief'][quote name='PathfinderEss'][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Chief you made it back. Airport must be very close.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE

In cellular parking waiting for them to get baggage[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Awe.........I thought that was pretty fast, I forget about all these modern conviences such as cell phones.:o

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='lka1012']Gotta step away and feed dogs before they start chewing on my leg. Keeping a friends new rescue (about 10 month lab) so I need to make sure everyone eats out of the proper bowl.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Dogs come first.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Ok am I the only one here, watching the paint dry.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

No, I'm still here. Don't understand why NA said she was ready to sail at 4 and it is now after 6.:confused:

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=4][B]Ok am I the only one here, watching the paint dry.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]Oops I have company, back from feeding the dogs.:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

No, I'm here :)
I keep popping in every now and again - bright sunny morning here in Melbourne so I'm doing those regular morning bits and pieces quickly so I can get out and enjoy it.
Not that I don't like watching sailaways - they keep me going till the next sailaway I'm on. November next year is 12 months away but then who's counting :D:D

[quote name='lka1012']Gotta step away and feed dogs before they start chewing on my leg. Keeping a friends new rescue (about 10 month lab) so I need to make sure everyone eats out of the proper bowl.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PathfinderEss'][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Dogs come first.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]you got that right:D

[/SIZE]