B2B cruises- 2 separate bookings?

pinkie1

It's 2 separate cruises...your Seapass account will close out after the first cruise & you will have a new one for the 2nd cruise...be sure to have the cruises linked though so the crew onboard will be aware you are a consecutive cruiser....

I'm planning on booking a B2B cruise next year on AOS that have alternating itinerary of the Caribbean. Does RCI view this as 2 separate cruises or can I book it as a one 14 day cruise?

Never done a B2B before.

Two completely separate bookings. No price breaks. No carry over of credit from one cruise to another.

It's 2 separate cruises...your Seapass account will close out after the first cruise & you will have a new one for the 2nd cruise...be sure to have the cruises linked though so the crew onboard will be aware you are a consecutive cruiser....

How do you link the cruises if you are doing a B2B? I know you can link reservations on the curise if you have family or friends on the same cruise but I have never heard of having to link B2B cruises. We are doing a B2B at the end of December.

How do you link the cruises if you are doing a B2B? I know you can link reservations on the curise if you have family or friends on the same cruise but I have never heard of having to link B2B cruises. We are doing a B2B at the end of December.

You call Royal and ask for the B2B (consecutive cruise) desk.

There is also a spot during the online check in where it ask's about your transportation home...there is a continuing cruiser or something like choice...

That worked! Thanks for the tip, I had never noticed that. Now another question - our daughter and son-in-law are joining us for the 2nd week and are on the same reservation with us because they are staying in our cabin. Will I need to go down and meet them when they get to the pier and go through the check in with them?

That worked! Thanks for the tip, I had never noticed that. Now another question - our daughter and son-in-law are joining us for the 2nd week and are on the same reservation with us because they are staying in our cabin. Will I need to go down and meet them when they get to the pier and go through the check in with them?

Nope. All they need is their SetSail Pass, their passports and their credit card. They will simply join you on board.

:)

So when you book the B2B, do you need to make sure the same cabin is free for both sailings? That would suck if you had to move your junk from one cabin to another.

While it is nice to have the same cabin it is not necessary. Many people do B2B or longer and move cabins. You pack the loose stuff and the cabin attendants will move your suitcases and everything on hangers to your new cabin.