Time to sell stock?

If you feel uneasy and want to safeguard most of your gain, why not place a

"stop quote" order of as specific price. If the price of RCL rises, you adjust your stop quote price accordingly. When I utilize it, I usually place a 10% floor on the downside and adjust the sell price accordingly if it rises.

I wouldnt worry about the stockholders benefit angle....it is pretty much worthless. We bought 100 each shares in CCL and RCCL for the benefits(we also got in under $10.00 for Rccl). We always get the benefit on Princess, but never on RCCL. We will sell that whenever we feel like the market will go down because the stockholder benefits on Rccl are non existent.

Doug

The so call experts are predicting a 35% increase in net earnings for next year, this along with the severe drop in oil prices has zoomed the stock up.

Since fuel cost is a major operating cost, the drop should increase the bottom line, significantly. This stock run seems to have some legs. It could approach $90. or beyond

If you are a nervous nelly, put in a stop loss order.

Stan:cool: