Discovery Channel featuring Azamara Journey

Christine Frances

This was on Discovery.ca this week and it brought back great memories from when we did this itinerary with Azamara. If the link works, go to Episodes, Season 1 and then on the drop down select Episode 3 Azamara Journey:) Excuse me if this has already been posted.:o

http://www.discovery.ca/Shows/Mighty-Cruise-Ships

Christine, thanks for alerting us to the Journey documentary. I watched it bow to stern.

I came across the Journey two months ago, weighing anchor after an overnight at Sorrento. I was on a sister ship (R4) the Ocean Princess.

15662149032_09380b5314_b.jpg

Norris

We watched this on TV the other night. Azamara is one of the lines with which we aspire to sail. Watching this inspired me to look up the itineraries, which led me to find some really good deals for 2016. I booked two cruises!! :D

• 1 month later...

Watched this program with great interest and brought back lovely memories as we recognise many of the crew and officers.

Does anyone know when the program was filmed. We think we were on board shortly after, but couldn't determine the date as Journey did the same itinerary at least twice in 2014.

Watched this program with great interest and brought back lovely memories as we recognise many of the crew and officers.

Does anyone know when the program was filmed. We think we were on board shortly after, but couldn't determine the date as Journey did the same itinerary at least twice in 2014.

I think it was the 6th January 2014 cruise.

Lots of recognised faces. It was fun to see again.

Phil