CSI: NA Reloaded (Nieuw Amsterdam 11/30 to 12/14/14)

POA1

I was wondering where you were going to put all that. There is always the balcony.

DFIL is traveling solo and he has a full complement of closets. He doesn't know it yet, but he's about to become auxiliary wardrobe storage. :)

Remember that photo of all our luggage? We have the dreaded adjoining room. With only 2 closets, it's the scourge of the well-dressed traveler. :eek:

Was that just for the two of you :eek:?

Hope you have a great time!

Aside from the very reasonable travel time, here's the big benefit of living really close to the port.

5395215dfbbe4f534e8204f52d1b285a.jpg

It could be more convenient, if only we had a modular, containerized bedroom closet.

There's a shopping cart behind the luggage cart. It's got the important stuff, like our wine.

Good Lord! That looks like a lot of stuff for 2 weeks. Enjoy the cruise. Looking forward to your blog.:):D:)

The bags are packed and the horses are approaching the gate.It's another cruise Post Time.

Have a great cruise. First question is, are they starting to decorate the ship?

Bon Voyage!

Not yet, Chief. We plan to some pix as soon as they do.

Which one is the shoe bag? No matter how much I plan, the shoes win!

They're in the shopping cart, behind the suitcases. Huskerchick (DW) plans the shoes first. She'll be glad to hear that there is a fellow shoe lover.

Was that just for the two of you :eek:?

Hope you have a great time!

Yep. There's no need to edit the selections for a Port Everglades sailing. When we cruise out of other ports, it's a whole different story.

Hope you have a wonderful 2 weeks on the NA. I'm glad to know that DW will be the best dressed on the ship, if not, it's won't be from a lack of trying, wow that is alot of suitcases. Hope there was room for some of your cloths.:D:D

I can tell you that they both look extremely nice on formal nights, or any night for that matter.

I will be checking your posts every day. By the end of your cruise, I will be so ready for my 14 days on the NA in January. I wish I didn't have to fly to FLL so that I could pack all the shoes I want to wear. Have a fabulous cruise.

Enjoy your BtoB on the NA we were on that DAM ship last spring and loved it.

Ah, I wish I could take a bag full of shoes with me; but then I wouldn't even be able to get them on as my feet swell too much and some days even sandals hardly work.

I'll be reading your posts as I think they are just great.

Helen

I thoroughly enjoyed your first review, and will be following along on this one until we board next week. Question I have, and I have searched the threads.... "Do they still have the Complimentary Holland Beach Bags, that they put on your bed on the first port day?"

:cool:

I can answer that one, they do, but they are cheapie specials. They are not the canvas ones of the good old days.