What is other cabins aren't suites - suite dining question

Wj420

You may invite others into the suite dining room with you on a space available basis at a cost of $50 per person per meal for dinner [and lesser amounts for breakfast and brunch].

Daniel Simon, HD on Connie told some in Michael's Club that a non Suite passenger must be invited by a Suite passenger to dine in the Suite restaurant and that the charge will be billed to the Seapass card of the Suite guest.

Edited by Orator

Why not just get a table for four in the MDR? We had great food and service on our recent Silhouette cruise in the MDR. You could do either traditional or select.

Starting in April of 2015 with the Suite only restaurant will the Suite guests still be able to have a standing traditional dinning reservation to be able to eat in the MDR with the rest of the non suite guests in their party? Don't recall a answer to this question before.

Will Suite guests be allowed to eat in Blu once they have their own dining room?

If I'm not mistaken, senior Suites (CS and above) will be able to eat in any specialty restaurant, at any time, as a perk for booking a senior Suite. Will this include Blu?

Starting in April of 2015 with the Suite only restaurant will the Suite guests still be able to have a standing traditional dinning reservation to be able to eat in the MDR with the rest of the non suite guests in their party? Don't recall a answer to this question before.

I'm very interested in hearing the answer to this question. I think we have to wait until Celebrity gives us more information on the Suite Restaurant. We normally cruise with "non-suite" people so hopefully we'll still be able to have dinner with them in the MDR on a few nights....and have dinner in the Suite Restaurant on a few nights. We just have to wait until more info is available.

Plus I'm sure "groups" will be asking this question too!! I'm sure Celebrity will work out all the kinks ;)

I'm very interested in hearing the answer to this question. I think we have to wait until Celebrity gives us more information on the Suite Restaurant. We normally cruise with "non-suite" people so hopefully we'll still be able to have dinner with them in the MDR on a few nights....and have dinner in the Suite Restaurant on a few nights. We just have to wait until more info is available.

Plus I'm sure "groups" will be asking this question too!! I'm sure Celebrity will work out all the kinks ;)

Hello,

Someone posted this link before, and it might answer some of the questions asked: (the 4th and 5th pages address some of the dining questions)

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf

BBL

Wow, pricey! Hope it would be worth it.

I doubt if many will try inviting guests until after they have had a while to get the Suite Dining room in place and worked the kinks out.

my guess is the price is that high to discourage it altogether. otherwise the place would be inundated with requests to dine with non suite pax,

Hello,

Someone posted this link before, and it might answer some of the questions asked: (the 4th and 5th pages address some of the dining questions)

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf

BBL

Thanks for this! We're possibly going to have some "mixed groups" in our future cruises so it's nice to know what they expect the policies to be.

Hello,

BBL

Thanks for the link! To the OP from the link:

Will Suite Class guests be able to bring traveling companions in a non-suite stateroom to the Suite Class exclusive restaurant so then can dine together?

Yes, based on availability, Suite Class guests can invite non-suite guests to dine with them in Suite Class exclusive restaurant on a space-available basis by prior reservation and for a fee. The fee per non-suite guest will be $20 for breakfast (served from 7am), $35 for brunch (served from 10am) and $50 for dinner (served from 6pm). These fees will be waived for invited non-suite guests 12 years of age and under. Suite Class guests can also request to dine together with their non-suite guests in the Main restaurant at no additional charge by visiting with the Matre’D on embarkation day.

Cheers!

It is my understanding from staff on a Celebrity cruise that Blu will remain restricted to Aqua and Suite passengers.

Which means that if in a suite you cannot eat in blu with someone not in a suite or AQ after the changes, same as now.

Edited by dkjretired