now offering 10% off various ad-ons

sassyw

We are in the same situation. We purchased a dining package. Would love to have a little more OBC so we can upgrade our drink package on board. Has anyone tried to cancel what they purchased and rebook to get the discount?

That's exactly what I did...booked the 5 dinner specialty package as well as a shore excursion previously, called Celebrity today upon learning of the rebate and was given the 10% towards my onboard account. I was willing to cancel my purchases and rebook for the discount but didn't need to. Just call and I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

Cathy

We had pre purchased our pemium liquor package for our up coming cruise dec 13 on the reflection. Thank you to the OP As i just called celebrity no need to cancel and repurchase the package the rep stated she would just apply the promo to our booking . Im a happy girl because i did not get the 123 promo and had to pay full pop for my booze and had no OBC ..... Thank you thank you thank you for your post !!

We had pre purchased our pemium liquor package for our up coming cruise dec 13 on the reflection. Thank you to the OP As i just called celebrity no need to cancel and repurchase the package the rep stated she would just apply the promo to our booking . Im a happy girl because i did not get the 123 promo and had to pay full pop for my booze and had no OBC ..... Thank you thank you thank you for your post !!

They let you have it for a December cruise!? Good to know!

OK, I just wanted everyone to know that we are now the official world record holders. We hold the world record for the most Celebrity promotions for which we did not qualify.

It took some doing but after many years of hard work we seem to avoided virtually all promotions put out by =X=. But we need to realize that this is a good thing. If Celebrity ever instituted a promotion with no restrictions the shock of that would probably be too much for my heart.

Everyone stay safe out there and enjoy that next cruise.

:D;):D

They let you have it for a December cruise!? Good to know!

I had NO luck getting it added to our Dec 20 sailing. I even mentioned I had read about it on CC being added to a Dec sailing, so the agent checked with the "resolutions dpt." and was still told, "No, cannot be applied to any sailings prior to Jan 1." So I was on hold for a total of 45 minutes and got no where. They have, however, updated their "hold" music/ads, and at the end of each quick segment, it sounds like a group of people whistle together in unison. Extremely annoying after about the second whistle!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Want to share anything with fellow cruisers that will benefit them

It was a quick phone call.... Lovely lady on the end of the line. I wasn't aware of any conditions on the offer, I never read or investigated other than what the OP posted. Customers service rep knew my sailing date she never asked me any further questions, she just stated she would apply the promo to my booking. I was surprised to read that fellow cruisers where having issues. It does concern me that I might not receive my new OBC but I'm not going to call and ask any questions......I will update the board when i get back :)

Does anyone know if this applies to the upgrade portion when upgrading from the Classic package to the Premium package?

Was told it would when I did it yesterday, but the OBC hasn't appeared on my online reservation yet.

Sent from my 831C using Forums mobile app

thanks for the heads up on this. on the phone now trying to get it for an excursion I already booked. apparently it depends on when you originally booked it if they can just give you the credit.

mine was booked a while ago, but they let me cancel and rebook for the credit.

only $50 but every little bit helps!

thanks again for passing along the info

Thanks for posting this!!

Do you know if you can use OBC for payment for the excursions? I have a several hundred dollars already.

You can use obc for excursions that you book when you are actually on the ship...won't qualify for this 10% promo. If you pre-book an excursion you have to pay at the time of booking

Was told no by the first person I spoke to. But I may try calling again and talking to someone else and see if I get a different answer.

Was told it would when I did it yesterday, but the OBC hasn't appeared on my online reservation yet.

Sent from my 831C using Forums mobile app

Thanks

I called again today. The lady I spoke to checked with her supervisor and told me that the 10% deal does not apply to the premium upgrade if you received the classic package for free as part of a deal. Congrats to anyone that was able to get the 10% on the upgrade from the 123Go classic to premium!!

Got notified that between 12/1 and 12/15 you can pay for shore excursions, specialty restaurants and/or drink packages and receive 10% ship's credit when boarding. We are going on a TA in April 2015 and do not get 1-2-3 go offers. But with this applied to the deluxe drink package we save over $180.

Good deal;)

Thanks for mentioning this! We never got an email, but have now bought a drinks package and been given the on board credit.

Well I hope that it actually worked for me. Just got off the phone with a rep that barely spoke English and after what seemed like forever on hold he came back on the line and stated there was no need to cancel and rebook, that he had submitted a request. We will see what happens once on board in Feb we already have significant amount of OBC from TA but one can never have enough OBC.:)