What is your favorite month to take a Caribbean cruise?

goldgirl2

Love March. No need to bring a different set of clothing for the port and for the cruise.

Having said that - we have cruised in March, June & September. June is much to hot. September was nice but we did have some issues with a Hurricane/Tropical Storm.

Going to try winter cruising in about 40 days. :D

I've always gone in November. The weather has always been great for our mid-November cruises. Water is still warm, and school is in session. We like to sail out of Florida so we don't lose any days to cold weather sailing out of a more northern port. The 2nd and 3rd weeks of November are usually really good for pricing as well (just before the holiday pricing begins).

We always go when school is in session for the lower pricing and less people. I like mid-December as I enjoy a little shopping, but don't really need to be bringing anything else home so I Christmas shop and the gifts are more unique. January and February are great to get away from Winter, we always go the day before for any chance of weather delays. We are trying March this year. Like others have said any time you can cruise is good.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

WE like the week after Thanksgiving, which is normally pretty cheap and also like flying in a few days early and leaving on Thanksgiving day when airports are not crowded, we also cruise in April but try to avoid Easter and spring breaks

Predicting the weather is impossible we all know. We just came off of a Thanksgiving weekend cruise that we have taken 9 times.....wow, was it rocky. On some past cruises over the same weekend...it was calm and delightful. You just can't know what you will get in November. But we do it anyway...we just love to get away that weekend!

We go in February.

We live in Minnesota where winters can be quite long. November & December are filled with Thanksgiving and Christmas. January is spent getting ready for our cruise. I can grit out March waiting for spring to come. So February works out good for us.

When we relocate in a couple of years, we will be able to check out some last minute cruise rates in other months!

Just curious. Trying to decide when to go on my next cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

April. As a rule the weather is fantastic. We do 3/4 nighters year round, but we have always taken our 7 nighters in April. Rarely do we have a bad weather day, water is warm by then, unlike Feb (understand we live in FL so water has to be WARM before I am getting in it). Just love that time of year.

First two weeks of Dec have very good prices and ships are decorated for Christmas but it is hard for my husband to get that time off. Late Jan has been a great time too with low prices and great weather. We will sail early Jan. 2015 bc we are taking our college age kids this time and it works well for them but the prices are high

We love to go for two weeks in January. It gets us out of the frigid temps of Minnesota and shortens up the Winter for us. The prices are good and there are very few kids on board. It gives us something to look forward to after the busy holiday season.

Predicting the weather is impossible we all know. We just came off of a Thanksgiving weekend cruise that we have taken 9 times.....wow, was it rocky. On some past cruises over the same weekend...it was calm and delightful. You just can't know what you will get in November. But we do it anyway...we just love to get away that weekend!

We were sailing with another cruise line, but also Thanksgiving week. I'd never been sea sick in my life until then. My other two cruises were in early November and were perfect. So, I think we'll avoid late Nov. sailings from here on out just to be safe! Good to know it wasn't just us rockin' and rollin!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

We were sailing with another cruise line, but also Thanksgiving week. I'd never been sea sick in my life until then. My other two cruises were in early November and were perfect. So, I think we'll avoid late Nov. sailings from here on out just to be safe! Good to know it wasn't just us rockin' and rollin!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

You were not alone on the rockin and rollin' seas last week. However, we have cruised many times on that exact weekend and it has been just fine.....so who the devil knows.