Oasis returning to Ft. Lauderdale

Oasis1117

if you are watching the webcam, what is that thing that is circling around and around on the back of the ship?

Was wondering the same thing. .. lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

Thank you, I didn't want to be the one to ask.;)

Short range navigation radar. Its rotating horizontally, you're seeing the somewhat vertival shadow from the lights above.

It is the shadow of the radar system/bar that is rotating on the rear of the ship.

Thanks, I did not notice it before.

Correct there is entertainment occurring on the stern of the ship. No one is speaking from the bridge.

I am definitely hearing things other than the entertainment on the ship.

ie.. ships ready

pull the gangway. etc.

getting ready....

preparing to get underway....

Edited by cruisingram1

What is the audio we are hearing on the webcam? Some of it sounds like a show, then there are interruptions that sound like someone talking on the bridge.

we have been listening to the aqua show.... Oasis of Dreams!

I feel awful about what's going on, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it.

But I have questions about the situation and asked as others posting may have the answer, and in case anyone else had the same. I guess I sounded callous. I'm just wondering about the things I may actually have control over. I'll try to search the forum instead.

Thanks all for the updates on what's going on.

Your original post sounded callous and selfish considering someone had a heart attack and may well have died. RCCL will make every effort to make up the time if they can as they are about to sail again. As for compensation they will not have an immediate answer on-board. They will be in communication with corporate office in Miami who will have the final say in what is provided as compensation to the guests and any changes to itinerary. I am sure they will do the right thing for you and all the other passengers.