Junior suite

bullsh

Your seapass is the same as other passengers except for the higher Suite guests ( which his gold colored).

I just got back from a B2B on Adventure and had an aft JS on deck 7. My seapass was the regular blue like everyone one else.

I do not think all of the side JS have walk in closets on Vision--just aft JS. My JS was on GOTS, but I have been in a vision JS and do not think it had a walk in closet. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

My JS 8088 on Vision no walk-in closet, but I was fine with closet; held 2 bags easy; none under bed, and great shelf system. The balcony beyond made up for it..

087a9a6750c9ca9661745e9a0f32acc4.jpg

I can't confirm, because I did not see any other JS, but the Vision class doesn't have walk-ins. Radiance class and up.

My JS 8088 on Vision no walk-in closet, but I was fine with closet; held 2 bags easy; none under bed, and great shelf system. The balcony beyond made up for it..

087a9a6750c9ca9661745e9a0f32acc4.jpg

I can't confirm, because I did not see any other JS, but the Vision class doesn't have walk-ins. Radiance class and up.

I'm told the Aft corners have walk-ins, at least on Enchantment

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Your seapass is the same as other passengers except for the higher Suite guests ( which his gold colored).

I just got back from a B2B on Adventure and had an aft JS on deck 7. My seapass was the regular blue like everyone one else.

The JS I have stayed in we were always given a silver seapass.

I'm told the Aft corners have walk-ins, at least on Enchantment

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

My Vision corner wrapped aft did not. For me it was not a concern or needed. The 8088 and it's twin match are the keys to the kingdom for a very liveable rate on Vision, and the way to travel. I felt like it was my private yacht taking me around the Caribbean.

The wrapped is private and can fit 2 loungers and if you set-up the table a private sunset dinner for 2 just remember to bring a flameless candle when the sunset is over. It gets really dark. It so out weighs a WC JMO.

When we stayed in a JS we had a larger bathroom, walk-in closet, much bigger room, and lounge chairs on the balcony. It was really nice. We also got better bathroom soaps, etc. and towels. We also had footstools for our chairs on the balcony and a larger table than normal which was very nice too.

We also had siver sea-pass cards, but we didn't get anything extra for having them.

The biggest problem is it's hard not to get one the next time.

Tom