Regal Princess - Theme horns

mrell345

I was watching the Regal sail out of Port Everglades yesterday and she must have blown the Love Boat theme song about 8 times as she was leaving.

I had a though, I can only imagine the horn battle if the Regal or Royal meets up with Disney Magic (plays Disney theme on her horns) in the same port.

I believe the earlier Disney twins (Disney Magic and Disney Wonder) only have the ability to sound one song (When You Wish Upon A Star), but the two newer giants (Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream) reportedly have a repertoire of seven songs, and would blow Royal Princess and Regal Princess out of the water.

:D

That horn concert would be amazing to hear. :D I wonder if our Princess ships have a secret button to play others. Can you imagine hearing that start at sail a way in those Caribbean ports? Maybe a bit overwhelming, but fun to think about.

Have a great day. I got a smile from the post and your answer, Dave. It's brightened up a dismal afternoon.

Lynne

Can't watch the horn battle at the moment but will check it later. I can't imagine the horror of "It's A Small World" on the ship's horn. That song is enough to make someone go totally postal.