Sale starting 12/16

TifffanyD

The sale is out there as of midnight last night and ready to be booked. I had been witching about 12 cruises for myself and others and none of them had any kind of price increase from last week. It is a good deal.

I am thinking of the 20 nt med cruise for my parents 50th anniversary. Great price to begin with and then 20 days of free drinks and dining! Hard to beat!

I am logged into NCL. I am unable to see prices for Summer 2016 for Breakaway.

Is there another way I can compare prices for various suites prior to calling my TA or do I need to wait or should I just call NCL?

I just called NCL. Thank you OP again for starting this thread.

Thank you.

Edited by js

Has anyone had any luck with this on an existing booking?

We got it on our existing reservation. My TA took care of it this morning before I woke up. The stateroom price did NOT increase from before the sale (but had increased slightly from when we originally booked). Very happy!

My sailing went up slightly with the new promo but I was still much better off with the beverage package promo. I upgraded my cabin on the Epic from an MX to an MA mini suite and switched from the 10% OBC I had before to the beverage package. Netted out about $400 better than I would if I had kept the OBC and paid for the beverage package.

I don't mean to be mean or anything but if the prices haven't changed (up at least), what is your rationale in hopes of getting an upgrade from mini-suite to a full suite?

This specific promo is for new bookings only and since you are long past final payment, the chances of getting the promo applied to your existing booking without cancelling is slim to none too.

don't u get penalized for canceling after final payment? (even if it's a re-booking?)

Whoa, checking Haven suites for some 2017 sailings (Getaway/Escape). Same month, previous years, the cabins I was looking at debuted at $3499pp at schedule release. They did eventually go to $4K after several months.

Cheapest one in my time frame (last 2 weeks of March 2017) is nearly $9K for 2 people (with all the new perks of course), but no early booking discounts. I wonder if the current promo is to blame.

I love the Haven, but a little better deal would have been nice given that the Haven deposits are so high and the cruise is 28 months away.

Edited by JasonV1

I don't understand why so many people are confused by this offer. When I read it it was pretty self-explanatory. if you book a suite you get or three perks. IF oceanview balcony or mini suite are booked you get a choice of either the UBP or UDP or OBC. It also states that if booking the UBP only the first two occupants get the UBP other people in the cabin will get the soda package also says everyone in your cabin will receive the UDP if booking and oceanview balcony or mini suite. The onboard credit would be divided between how many people are in your cabin it's pretty simple

The onboard credit would be divided between how many people are in your cabin

Nope. All NCL OBC is divided between first and second passenger in the cabin - as is this also (stated in T&C also). :)

it's pretty simple

One would think. ;) :D

Still waiting for my TA to call me back. If we are currently booked for an inside stateroom, but want to upgrade to a OV to get one of the packages, will that be possible? We are still outside of the cancellation phase with Norwegian.

Yes, if you can cancel without penalties, you can cancel and rebook with current price and get current promo.

Got the sale. No price increase for us either.

I see that you are a sailing on the Escape in March. We are in suite in January and the price has increased $300 per person and we cannot apply AARP so it is almost the same for us.

What type of cabin did you book?