Best Price You've Ever Received On JS or Above?

Garavar

Adventure Ta from Miami to Southampton in April past we paid £699 each for a balcony. We then upgraded to an Aft Js for £300 which included a free 14 night Premium drinks package.

So basically it was £999 ($1600) for an Aft Js and drink package.

Not bad for 14 nights.

Edited by bigeck

I would love to find a sailing I can take where a JS was under $150 pp/pn. I can only sail during school breaks due to DW working in the school board. All JS prices I see start at $200pp/pd, and go up from there.

I would love to find a sailing I can take where a JS was under $150 pp/pn. I can only sail during school breaks due to DW working in the school board. All JS prices I see start at $200pp/pd, and go up from there.

The Enchantments price dropped after you switched to the Indy. The JS is now $1573 inc. taxes but there is also a $300 OBC. So $1273 or just under $160 per day. Definitely haven't seen it on the 6 or 7 day cruises though.

This type of question is, as others have said, dependent on many things. However, our best deal ever has to be a JS, 16nights Trans-Atlantic on Legend of the Seas in April 2014. We paid less than 7 nights on Oasis in a D1.

Edited by roysmith99

We have kids in school and we have no family in the area we just moved to to watch them, so that limits our cruising times to the more expensive times of year.

Including taxes and port fees, we did get a JS on Freedom for $155 ppn, but that was booked through that very first KSF promotion so there were 4 of us and we only had to pay the port fees for the kids.

Our other JS was $220 ppn for a 3-night on Enchantment. Again, it was 4 of us, so that brings down the per person cost. And we're going on the Enchantment 4-nighter Christmas cruise next week for $197 ppn.

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster...

My girlfriend and I recently decided to cruise regularly with Royal Caribbean. We are looking to sail once a month or once every other month out of Florida ports. We both own our own companies so we have reached a point we could leave last minute no problem and snag up those last minute unsold cabins.

Therefore, I was wondering what the best price everyone has received on a Junior Suite or higher? Obviously do not include travel agent names, websites or how you got the deal if it violates forum rules. Just curious to know the price you paid for your suites.

I feel like we might have overpaid for our Junior Suite last cruise and having comparable prices would be beneficial before we pull the trigger on a last minute deal that isnt much of a deal.

Thanks everyone.

$854 pp on the Navigator (10-12-14) j/s 9324 (hump) 7nights

$999 pp on the Serenade (1-10-15) j/s 1100 (corner aft) 7nights

Before taxes & fees, but after all balcony discounts & during BOGOHO sale last May.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SRV FAN

We paid $719pp for a JS on a Mariner 7 day. This was during the media created swine flu hysteria. This was back when we were also able to get C&A balcony discount, C&A coupon discount, C&A OBC from booking on board, and shareholder benefit OBC.

Edited by clarea

Check March/spring break 2016 on the Brilliance of the Seas. Right now I am seeing $1,688 CAD total for 2 people (tax/fee included) for the 3/12/2016 5-night sailing in a Junior Suites. Factoring in the $300 USD OBC, the "net" is less than $150 CAD pp/pd, before gratuities.

BTW, Grand Suites total is $2,273 CAD.

We paid $719pp for a JS on a Mariner 7 day. This was during the media created swine flu hysteria. This was back when we were also able to get C&A balcony discount, C&A coupon discount, C&A OBC from booking on board, and shareholder benefit OBC.

Oh for the good old days!!!;)

Don't know how good a deal this is, but for our first JS (aft corner) on the Grandeur for Dec. 2015, we are paying $2562 (including taxes and insurance and with our D+ balcony discount) for 10 nights. I am happy with it. Of course, it was with the BOGOHO sale in May. It's for our 50th anniversary, so worth it for us. We usually only sail in inside cabins, unless we get a good deal on a balcony.

Gwen :)

• 5 months later...

My favorite "bargain" ever was the Deck 9 Aqua Theater Suite on Oasis before Thanksgiving last year. I upgraded from a GS to a CL, and finally to the AS, for less than $2,000/person. Yes, it was still expensive, but I probably would have paid twice that for that balcony! They released the Aqua Theater Suites to double occupancy about 6 weeks before the cruise, and dropped the price a week later.

With our taxes, port fees or Diamond discounts:

7 night Oasis cruise 1349 Grand Suite 5/12

I remember this one and got the same, but that price was before fees and taxes. After applying the balcony discount and adding tax and fees, it was 1401pp (balcony discount wiped out all but $2 of the taxes and fees). I was later offered a paid upgrade to a CLS for $600 total, which would have made that CLS 1701pp (3402 for two - I didn't take the upgrade as I was able to get two adjoining suites to have my wife's parents next door - taking the upgrade, though tempting, would not have been a great choice for a son-in-law).

Edited by 3dog

On March 11 I booked the Adventure of the Seas for an 8 day out of San Juan leaving Oct. 8, 2016. This cruise will be for our 40th wedding anniversary. I wanted a suite for 2 reasons our anniversary and we are 16 points from Diamond. :D That day I booked a Grand Suite for $2853 for two which includes taxes, fees and port charges and gratuities. The next day the price went up, today it would be about $3600. I am not expecting any price drops between now and then.

RCL's website is currently showing a 5-night Brilliance itinerary (W Caribbean) in Nov-Jan 2016 that has JS pricing at $134/night ($674 pp). (or $1519 total including taxes and fees for two persons)

The consensus seems to be that a JS is a good deal if you can book for <$150/night.