Always being asked to sign in again

solocanadian

Cleaned the cache but still had to sign in! :confused:

I use many 'remember me' sights. This is the only one I have problems with, however my chrome, firefox remembers my sign in, so I can just use that. This just started happening at the last Microsoft update -- I think thCCat is where the problem is -- Cruise Critic's software is not compatible with the new updates. Since all Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Explorer users have the problem, Cruise Critic needs to update their APIs.

-- Cruise Critic's software is not compatible with the new updates. Since all Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Explorer users have the problem, Cruise Critic needs to update their APIs.

I have Explorer on my computer and Safari on my Iphone and Ipad. I've had no problems on any of these and have never ever had to sign in again. So it isn't everyone. Weird.

It is still a little screwy. I still have to sign in every time but now when I do so when I go to type my name it shows up in the password box. I click on my name (solocanadian) and it moves automatically to correct box and shows the password has been entered as well and I'm signed in. Very strange. Has anyone else experienced this???

Been happening for a while, now. And when I try to log in, my user name comes up in lower case, no caps, populates my password, I click go and, of course, it doesn't recognize me. Then I sign in again and my user name populates correctly and I'm able to log in this second time! And, yes, I always click the remember me box.

Very annoying, but I guess I'm getting used to it.

It is still a little screwy. I still have to sign in every time but now when I do so when I go to type my name it shows up in the password box. I click on my name (solocanadian) and it moves automatically to correct box and shows the password has been entered as well and I'm signed in. Very strange. Has anyone else experienced this???

That's exactly what was happening to me each time. As soon as I would type the d my user name came up and when I clicked on it, everything was in place and I just hit log in. But, for the past 24+ hours, I have stayed logged in and don't have to do that.

Debbie

While I will admit,I've not had a problem in the last few hours... apparently the updates may have been appropriate for some platforms -- but not others. Having worked at IBM for years ---- this is not usual. I use IE, Chrome, Firefox, all on microsoft platform -- on my Android platforms it is still iffy.

Yesterday mine started working as before. I use explorer and checked the box to remember my password and so far so good-I can open and close and it is signing me in automatically by remembering my password.

Same here