12/28 FOS sailing, Cozumel Excursion got CANCELLED

So, we've been wondering about shortened port times and missed ports on the Freedom....

Our XPLOR excursion in Cozumel, just got cancelled. I received an email a few minutes ago. I'll be calling Royal in an hour to get the scoop.

I knew that excursion was a trek to get to, being that it actually on the mainland, so I was not surprised. However, I thought i'd pass it along.

This will be our 3rd NYE cruise on the Freedom ... She's a great ship and we are sailing with a total of 13 family members. It's going to be a GREAT time no matter what.. BUT be ready for shorter port times.. :)

:rolleyes:

I don't know how to remove the thread...but i'm with Royal on the phone now, it was a glitch...we still have the excursion.

I've actually had a very hard time with the online Cruise Planner this planner this year. Many glitches...supposedly they've been working on the system. :confused:

I don't know how to remove the thread...but i'm with Royal on the phone now, it was a glitch...we still have the excursion.

I've actually had a very hard time with the online Cruise Planner this planner this year. Many glitches...supposedly they've been working on the system. :confused:

Only an Admin can remove the thread :) So glad you got it all worked out though!

So, we've been wondering about shortened port times and missed ports on the Freedom....

Our XPLOR excursion in Cozumel, just got cancelled. I received an email a few minutes ago. I'll be calling Royal in an hour to get the scoop.

I knew that excursion was a trek to get to, being that it actually on the mainland, so I was not surprised. However, I thought i'd pass it along.

This will be our 3rd NYE cruise on the Freedom ... She's a great ship and we are sailing with a total of 13 family members. It's going to be a GREAT time no matter what.. BUT be ready for shorter port times.. :)

:rolleyes:

On our 12/7 cruise all Cozumel mainland tours were cancelled even before the medical emergency caused us to miss the port.

Edited by olszie

Yeah..i knew when we first looked at it, that it was a risky one...but we've been to cozumel on the ships a bunch, so we were intrigued by a change. If it does end up canceling, but we are still on Cozumel, i'll have to search for a beach with margaritas made with real limes...and i'll be happy ! :) :)

Yeah..i knew when we first looked at it, that it was a risky one...but we've been to cozumel on the ships a bunch, so we were intrigued by a change. If it does end up canceling, but we are still on Cozumel, i'll have to search for a beach with margaritas made with real limes...and i'll be happy ! :) :)

Glad it got worked out ( especially since I am on that sailing and watching all the posts about the ship). By the way, there are several great beaches in Cozumel. Lots of beach options on the port of call boards. Not sure about the real lime margaritas but I've not had a bad one yet. I think sipping it on the beach has something to do with it!

Enjoy

M

Glad it got worked out ( especially since I am on that sailing and watching all the posts about the ship). By the way, there are several great beaches in Cozumel. Lots of beach options on the port of call boards. Not sure about the real lime margaritas but I've not had a bad one yet. I think sipping it on the beach has something to do with it!

Enjoy

M

Marci, I was told that changes for the 12/21 were going to be made by Monday (yesterday) and would be posted on their website. Nothing there yet.

Not sure where on the site it would be posted, I think that they have put an alert on their home page when there were changes during hurricane seasons, but not sure.

Edited by molly361