Robes to and from Pool

Is that the new Royal Promenade on Quantum? Anybody?

No, this an additional choice for DD. If the lines get too long, you shop for your own dinner and cook it in a community kitchen. RCL has the former asst waiters serving as assistants.

No, this an additional choice for DD. If the lines get too long, you shop for your own dinner and cook it in a community kitchen. RCL has the former asst waiters serving as assistants.

Always innovating. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who would have thought that the common robes could be elevated to such heights to warrant 250+ posts?:D

It's refreshing to see most people not getting their knickers in a knot but rather having fun for a change.:)

You don't get it. This thread is about BATH robes not common robes.

I'm not going to wear those robes ever. I cannot imagine that each of them are pulled out every week and laundried.

Only 1 way to find out. If 2 board members are traveling after each other in the same room, the first should stain the robe in inconspicious spot and the 2nd member should look to see if the stain is gone

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

Who would have thought that the common robes could be elevated to such heights to warrant 250+ posts?:D

It's refreshing to see most people not getting their knickers in a knot but rather having fun for a change.:)

How would you know if my knickers are in a knot? I keep them on the floor of my stateroom. I wear a robe everywhere on the ship, much harder to get in a knot.

How would you know if my knickers are in a knot? I keep them on the floor of my stateroom. I wear a robe everywhere on the ship, much harder to get in a knot.

Yes, but you could be subject to a wedgie and that's worse than knotted knickers.:D

If they made robe colors parallel to your Crown & Anchor level we would be able to spot the pretenious people out easier.

Won't lie though Diamond Plus robe would look pretty sweet.

If they made robe colors parallel to your Crown & Anchor level we would be able to spot the pretenious people out easier.

Could we combo that with cruise critic level / # of posts?

Suddenly robes would appear all over the ship and folks would be chuckling at the people who don't have one.

I'm not going to wear those robes ever. I cannot imagine that each of them are pulled out every week and laundried.

And you would be correct. One of my cruises I had been wearing the robe a few mornings. Whatever the reason, I put my hand into the pockets and pulled out an obviously used tissue. GROSS :eek: ! Never touched one of those robes since.

Few years back someone posted they had used a robe and after taking it off noticed a nice 'skid mark'. :eek: .

They don't even have to spring for colored robes. Just sew an emblem with your status on it , like a coat of arms . You would see more white robes around the ship than at a Klan rally.