Happy Holidays From Host Andy !

Andy

Thank you Andy. Happy Holidays to you and all the Hosts who keep this board running smoothly........ Host Jazzbeau, Host Anne, Host Laura, Host Walt.. I hope I have not forgotten anyone but you all do a great job. Thank you. And the best to all of you for 2015.

Happy Holidays to all. Left Connie yesterday and the decorations, especially the ginger bread houses, look great! Best wishes to Host Andy and Family.

Hi Orator,

Happy Holidays to you and your family. I hope you had a great time on Connie. I wanted to be on this sailing.... but in hindsight, it's a good thing we didn't book it, as we would have had to cancel, as Mom & I were both sick as the Eclipse sailing came to an end.

Hope we'll cruise together again, in 2015 !

Thanks Andy for all your info & we wish you all the very best for the holidays and 2015.

I did post a question before but didn't find the answer!

The question was...On the Eclipse, when reaching the ports of call, did any of them have transport (golf carts etc.) from the ship to the port entrance?

Thanks for all you do Andy - we so appreciate it. Wishing you and yours a healthy, happy new year filled with love and cruising of course!

Hi Jane!

We also wish Host Andy (and you ! :D ) a healthy , happy New Year!

Edited by chamima

Happy Holidays to all. Left Connie yesterday and the decorations, especially the ginger bread houses, look great! Best wishes to Host Andy and Family.

Andy, was great sailing with you and Mum on Eclipse. All the best to you and the family for 2015. After Eclipse, sailed with Orator on the Constellation. Gave Orator and Sandy your best wishes. Keep on cruisin'...