Sabor Modern Mexican Question

Spire2000

Glad to see the question I asked in the OP was legit. Seems there were other confused about Sabor too.

It is confusing, and it continues to the restaurant where we thought the menu was very confusing, asked questions of the waiter, even more confusing:p

It was ok, dinner no, great for a lunch taco on the boardwalk. Never saw it busy, so a pre-resi might not be needed for dinner

Wait, what? I thought that it was a flat $20 for lunch, not a la carte?

There is a menu floating around in one of the reviews I read because we are interested going. I just can't find it. I will post the menu when we get back on the 12th. What I saw was that the items are ala carte but they have a $20 dollar special which allows you to select 1 item from each category -- app, entree and desert. That's why there isn't a charge when you book the reservation. We decided not to go for dinner but stop by there for drinks or lunch sometime.

There is a menu floating around in one of the reviews I read because we are interested going. I just can't find it. I will post the menu when we get back on the 12th. What I saw was that the items are ala carte but they have a $20 dollar special which allows you to select 1 item from each category -- app, entree and desert. That's why there isn't a charge when you book the reservation. We decided not to go for dinner but stop by there for drinks or lunch sometime.

Here is the Oasis Sabor Menu from Mr. Mom's review.:) Does anyone know if the "Box of Sweets" is shareable? What is in it?

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

• 2 weeks later...
Is Sabor open for lunch on embarkation day on Oasis?

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Yes, it is open. We had lunch there on embarkation day and it was wonderful. No crowds there. :)

Lisa

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes, it is open. We had lunch there on embarkation day and it was wonderful. No crowds there. :)

Lisa

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks Lisa! Sounds great, we will probably do the same next time on Oasis.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

• 1 year later...

Since this is a la carte is gratuity added on automatically -or- is that included in our pre-paid gratuity? or leave it on the table? This gratuity thing gets confusing when you pre-pay it.

We want to try this on embarkation day since it's more casual dress....

Since this is a la carte is gratuity added on automatically -or- is that included in our pre-paid gratuity? or leave it on the table? This gratuity thing gets confusing when you pre-pay it.

We want to try this on embarkation day since it's more casual dress....

Sabor on Oasis is very casual every day. Gratuities are included in the price of every specialty restaurant meal however you may leave more if you feel the service was worth it.