Website strikes again - unable to log into My Celebrity

iandjm

I can log into My Celebrity but there is no way that I can book a specialty restaurant. I have been trying for a couple of hours and I just keep going around and around. Am I doing something wrong or is it the website!

I find the Princess website so easy to use.

Jennie

Edited by Aussie Gal

Working for me....

Thanks. Using the same old 6 digit password :p

OK - I just learned something interesting. I still can't log in with my Mac (Safari and Chrome browsers - they both return the "password must be 7 characters" error), but I can log in with my iPad using my old 6 character password. Interestingly, I can't change my password once I'm logged in on my iPad, because it says my old password must be at least 7 characters long (LOL).

I'm not going to ask why - kind of strange - it's almost like they are using a different login rule for different kinds of browsers. Oh well - at least I know how to get in! Time to get ready for our cruise. Hopefully their IT department will get all this fixed soon - I know this has to be frustrating many others as well.

Tim

It works on IPad using chrome and desktop (Win 7) using the old standby IE. Does not work on desktop using Firefox or Chrome.

Since it's the weekend I wouldn't expect any work by IT until next week

I was just able to sign in on my iPad using Chrome and my usual 8 character password but I am unable to sign in using Safari which has always worked for me in the past. Haven't tried on my desktop. There's always something wrong with this website :(

Although I was able to log in to "My Celebrity"- going through my old windows7-

I checked on my two dining reservations. On one, the time was wrong, on the other it had 1 reservation paid, showed another (that I did not make) as in the cart. So I just called Celebrity- My reservations, payments, and times and dates are shown correctly on their screens, but one extra is shown in cart and she couldn't remove it either. She asured me to just ignore it, typical glytch in their system-

I flat out asked "why doesn't Celebrity switch to another IT?" She said she can't say anything accept "we appologize for your inconvenience."

A couple of days ago I had to call to make final payment... even though I could log in, I could not make a payment.

Usually a BUSINESS makes taking money a priority! If nothing else works at least you can receive money from the foo - er, passengers.

I have had a wonderful cruise with Celebrity and am really looking forward to our next cruise this Feb., but WOW what a lousy website.:eek:

For those using Safari on a Mac, try clearing your history or resetting the setting back to "original".

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/855556?tstart=0

Edited by bobsfamily