Sailaway drink suggestions wanted.

RocketMan275

Will be on Regal leaving FLL in March. Would like some suggestions for the perfect drink to enjoy sailing out from the port. We usually do some kind of sparkling wine but thinking of doing something different this time. We do have a balcony if that matters.

Perhaps something tall, cold, and tropical? Do you have a favorite? All suggestions welcome.

Will be on Regal leaving FLL in March. Would like some suggestions for the perfect drink to enjoy sailing out from the port. We usually do some kind of sparkling wine but thinking of doing something different this time. We do have a balcony if that matters.

Perhaps something tall, cold, and tropical? Do you have a favorite? All suggestions welcome.

Ultimate Cooler! :)

While looking for the recipe for an ultimate cooler, I found another Princess thread on drink recipes.

The first two recipes on that thread were for the Ultimate Cooler and the Beverly Hill Ice Tea.

BTW: Here's the recipe for the Ultimate Cooler:

ULTIMATE COOLER

12 oz SIGNATURE CATALINA (glass ware)

1 ½ oz GREY GOOSE

1 oz WATER- MELON SYRUP

1 oz PASSION FRUIT PUREE

CRANBERRY JUICE

SHAKE WITH ICE

STRAIN OVER ICE

TOP WITH CRANBERRY JUICE

LEMON WHEEL

According to the cruise critic thread, you can ask Princess for the recipes for their bar drinks. This was a 2007 thread so I do not know if Princess will still respond.

http://www.princess.com/customer_care/emailform.jsp?cat=GI&subcat=s1&subject=Request%20for%20recipes%20and%20bar/wine

While looking for the recipe for an ultimate cooler, I found another Princess thread on drink recipes.

The first two recipes on that thread were for the Ultimate Cooler and the Beverly Hill Ice Tea.

BTW: Here's the recipe for the Ultimate Cooler:

ULTIMATE COOLER

12 oz SIGNATURE CATALINA (glass ware)

1 ½ oz GREY GOOSE

1 oz WATER- MELON SYRUP

1 oz PASSION FRUIT PUREE

CRANBERRY JUICE

SHAKE WITH ICE

STRAIN OVER ICE

TOP WITH CRANBERRY JUICE

LEMON WHEEL

According to the cruise critic thread, you can ask Princess for the recipes for their bar drinks. This was a 2007 thread so I do not know if Princess will still respond.

http://www.princess.com/customer_care/emailform.jsp?cat=GI&subcat=s1&subject=Request%20for%20recipes%20and%20bar/wine

Have just tried to request the Fruity Rita mocktail recipe for a friend, and the page is no longer available! Another helpful Cruise Critic suggestion was to catch a bartender and ask for a lesson, and naturally I will buy the result and enjoy with delight! HTH.

Crochetcruise :cool:

Beverly Hills Iced Tea

Definitely!

That became my favorite drink on our last cruise. I love those! I tried to get a larger size, but they don't have one, LOL. I may just order two at a time for next sailaway, and be a two fisted drinker! :p

Edited by Steven_&_Daniel

Beverly Hills Iced Tea

Definitely!

That became my favorite drink on our last cruise. I love those! I tried to get a larger size, but they don't have one, LOL. I may just order two at a time for next sailaway, and be a two fisted drinker! :p

I have no comment on your drinking proclivities (party on, dude!); I just want to say how adorable your avatar photo is!!

I have no comment on your drinking proclivities (party on, dude!); I just want to say how adorable your avatar photo is!!

Thanks. That's Edison & Truman, our dogs. You can see more of their pictures in my car. Just do a google search for convertible airedales and they'll be at the top of the list. :cool:

I need to update their picture with a newer one. Edison wears a mohawk now because it matches his personality, LOL.

Edited by Steven_&_Daniel

Beverly Hills Iced Tea

Definitely!

If you get one at a bar inside, it'll be in a bigger glass! ;) Not the smaller plastic ones that are used at the outside bars.