Kate Spade watches

CantWait08

Designer items are NEVER discounted, anyway...so should a store carry it, it will be for full price.

Well, I guess it depends on what you call "designer," but I buy David Yurman and John Hardy jewelry for 10% off in the Caribbean, and other brands have similar discounts. Plus no sales tax. That's more savings for most.

Oh, and Kate Spade has sales all the time. The Friends and Family one is the best.

I agree, the friends and family Kate Spade sale is the best. Nordstrom will put her watches on sale quite often so keep an eye out on their website. Hrhdhd you have me excited about 10% David Yurman!! :D Do you mind to tell me where in the Caribbean you bought it? we will be going back in July and I have had a David Yurman bracelet on my list forever :eek:

I googled the Kate Spade website, and there appear to be NO stores in the Caribbean that sell her products. Designer items are NEVER discounted, anyway...so should a store carry it, it will be for full price.

For the umpteenth time, wrong information but you've added to your post count. <smh>

Hrhdhd you have me excited about 10% David Yurman!! :D Do you mind to tell me where in the Caribbean you bought it? we will be going back in July and I have had a David Yurman bracelet on my list forever :eek:

I usually buy mine at Little Switzerland. They have a sister store called Jewels that is in St. Thomas (not sure if they're anywhere else).

Ten percent isn't much, but it's the best I've found. ;)

While the designer list price for watches may be the same there is more room for you to negotiate when shopping in the Caribbean. I was able to get a very nice Tissot watch for my husband which listed at $1100 but was able to get it for 800 and he was very happy with it :-)

Edited by Froufie