Crown and Anchor Perks Not Given on the FOS 1/4 Cruise?

Hello everyone, I ran a search but didn't see anything mentioned on here yet. Good friends of ours were on the two night FOS cruise that left on 1/4. After enduring the embarkation nightmare, they found that their Platinum C&A coupons weren't loaded on the Seapasses.

They spoke to a few other guests who were also missing their past guest perks. One of the bartenders mentioned that they don't do coupons for two night cruises, but that didn't seem right to me. Anyone know why RCI wouldn't apply them?

We were on the 12/28 sailing just before that. My kids didn't get their C&A coupons (DH and I got ours), we never got the entertainment tour for Diamond & up, and the website said that Santa would be on our sailing to hand out presents to the kids and that didn't happen. (I triple checked and our ship and sail date were listed).

I think they were getting ready for dry dock and just didn't feel like going the extra mile. Our vacation was still incredible and we had an amazing time!

I did feel bad for my son who was expecting Santa to come and was disappointed by the no-show. :(

We were on the 12/28 sailing just before that. My kids didn't get their C&A coupons (DH and I got ours), we never got the entertainment tour for Diamond & up, and the website said that Santa would be on our sailing to hand out presents to the kids and that didn't happen. (I triple checked and our ship and sail date were listed).

I think they were getting ready for dry dock and just didn't feel like going the extra mile. Our vacation was still incredible and we had an amazing time!

I did feel bad for my son who was expecting Santa to come and was disappointed by the no-show. :(

We were on the 12/21 sailing and Santa did arrive Christmas day to hand out gifts.

I have never heard of Santa arriving for any of the New Years cruises and we have done 2 so I think that it must have been a typo in the literature that you saw.

I think its in the fine print that benefits are only on cruises 3 nights or longer. You get your cruise points, but not benefits. When I did a 2 nighter on NV in 2009, there was a note in our cabin that the C & A program was suspended for the 2 nighter but we would get our points (double points in my case as we were in an OS).

I think its in the fine print that benefits are only on cruises 3 nights or longer. You get your cruise points, but not benefits. When I did a 2 nighter on NV in 2009, there was a note in our cabin that the C & A program was suspended for the 2 nighter but we would get our points (double points in my case as we were in an OS).

Ahhh that fine print.

I think many here would save themselves a lot of grief if they would read this. Especially the part that it can change with out notice.

Thanks, for some reason it didn't come up when searched. Very odd that RCI wouldn't treat a two night like any other cruise. A customer is a customer after all.

Someone on the other thread mentioned that the people on the Oasis 2 nighter received all the regular C&A perks so it must vary based on what the HD wants to provide.

More and more examples of things that should be the same fleet wide that are being changed by on board personel.

Just read C&A's fine print. The only mention I can find regarding a two night sailing pertains to the bonus gift that D+ and PC members get.

"Guest may choose one bonus gift per household from a pre-selected list of amenities. No bonus gift will be delivered on sailings less than 3-Nights. Only one bonus gift will be delivered on sailings between 3- and 6- Nights. All orders need to be placed up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing."

Just read C&A's fine print. The only mention I can find regarding a two night sailing pertains to the bonus gift that D+ and PC members get.

"Guest may choose one bonus gift per household from a pre-selected list of amenities. No bonus gift will be delivered on sailings less than 3-Nights. Only one bonus gift will be delivered on sailings between 3- and 6- Nights. All orders need to be placed up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing."

With one swipe of the pen as they say, this is where they get ya:

General Terms & Conditions

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has the right to terminate the Crown & Anchor Society® Program ("the Program") or to change the Terms and Conditions of participation and benefits, in whole or in part; at any time without notice