5-night Liberty of the Seas or 7-night NCL Breakaway to Bermuda?

I am looking at cruises to Bermuda for August of 2015, and am having trouble deciding whether to book the Liberty of the Seas or NCL Breakaway. Any ideas or thoughts on which one is better? Previously have sailed on both lines, which I do both love, although the Liberty runs on 5 nights while the Breakaway runs on 7 nights to Bermuda. Both are same pricing. If someone could let me know which one is best, please do!

TheCruisingQueen

NCL Jewel 2009

NCL Epic 2011

RCCL Allure of the Seas 2011

Celebrity Equinox 2012

Carnival Glory 2012

Celebrity Reflection 2013

Celebrity Solstice 2013

RCCL Radiance of the Seas 2014

Celebrity Eclipse 2015

The Grandeur was also an option, however, even with revitalisations, I was disappointed with the Radiance of the Seas when I sailed her to Hawaii this past year. I loved the Allure, and the Liberty comes as a close second to it. I am just looking for a short little getaway, both ships offer three days in Bermuda, however Liberty's sea days are only two compared to the 4 on NCL. Tough decisions!

I would go on NCL, since it is 7 days. More time away is always a good thing! The Liberty is a great ship, have not been on the Breakaway, but it looks like a great choice. We have done several cruises on NCL, and they have a nice product. We prefer RCL only because we are D+ and love the benefits we get. Even so, for this situation, I would go Breakaway.

I am looking at cruises to Bermuda for August of 2015, and am having trouble deciding whether to book the Liberty of the Seas or NCL Breakaway. Any ideas or thoughts on which one is better? Previously have sailed on both lines, which I do both love, although the Liberty runs on 5 nights while the Breakaway runs on 7 nights to Bermuda. Both are same pricing. If someone could let me know which one is best, please do!

TheCruisingQueen

NCL Jewel 2009

NCL Epic 2011

RCCL Allure of the Seas 2011

Celebrity Equinox 2012

Carnival Glory 2012

Celebrity Reflection 2013

Celebrity Solstice 2013

RCCL Radiance of the Seas 2014

Celebrity Eclipse 2015

NCL - 2 extra days - no brainer for me !

5 days tooooo short for a Bermuda Cruise when 7 day Bermuda Cruises are available .

Bermuda is unlike those Caribbean islands that you may have visited .

A upscale island with nobody selling you beads on the beach .

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Two years ago we did the breakaway to Bermuda. Last year the 5 day explorer. I have to say I much preferred my rcl experience to the breakaway. It's a very crowded ship and there are a ton of upcharges ( of course you don't have to partake). But just keep that in mind with pricing. The one thing I really liked about the breakaway as opposed to explorer is one day we decided to just stay on board and utilize the ship facilities. On breakaway everything was open and my kids had full reign. On explorer during port many activities close or have limited hours

Bermuda us fantastic- you can easily find things to do for the extra day in Bermuda or just stay on board the breakaway. Either way it's a win

This year we are taking the liberty to Bermuda for 5 days. It's just easy for us not to fly and leZvd from Nyc area

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok so when we first started cruising to Bermuda I said...no way am I doing a 5 day cruise to Bermuda..too short..too long of a wait for your vacation to have it be 5 days...As you can see we've cruised several lines and I loved all my cruises to Bermuda...last summer we went on the Summit for the 7 day and do to medical reasons my dh decided we needed to go again...so since we had only been there 4 weeks earlier we decided on the Explorer because we always wanted to try Royal Caribbean so perfect timing....We LOVED Royal Carribean...We took a lot of time discussing our cruise this coming June and you'll see we picked the 5 day aboard Liberty of the Seas....